Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you want Palace to go bust?

Do you want Palace to go to the wall?

• Total voters

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
The shouty-head kids appear to be infuriated with Palace's win tonight to the point that they're screaming for their immediate demise.

Doubtless this poll has been done before, and if I tried harder, I daresay I could find it. And even more likely is someone will post up the link pretty sharpish.

However, if not - straight YES or NO. Do you want Crystal Palace to cease to exist?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
No.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Absolutely not, regardless of rivalries no fans should have to go through what we did in the mid to late 90's, not knowing if your club would survive in any shape or form...that was bloody awful!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I think it's pretty much certain they won't go bust. Jordan is owed more than the company who called in the creditors, who interestingly have subsequently loaned Palace more money to cover wages if I've read the reports correctly.

Looks like (in my humble opinion) than rather than squeezing what they can out of Palace, the company in question are protecting their investment.

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
Thanks fellas.

Mowgli

Sep 18, 2008
Brighton
An emphatic NO. Don't want any club to go bust, especially Palace. I didn't spend the last 12 years going on marches and signing petitions etc for Falmer just for Palace to go bust before we get there and then have some shitty little piss outfit club like Orient going' Oh we have played you a fair bit lately and nobody in London cares about us cos sometimes even more away fans show up at home games than we do, can we be rivals in your great stadium?'. NO f*** NO Palace sort the money out and get ready for us to get revenge for the 5-0 defeat in 02' for a Brighton 5-0 win at Falmer in 11/12 season!

Keith Patel

**** off Lino.
Apr 4, 2009
Brighton
An emphatic NO. Don't want any club to go bust, especially Palace. I didn't spend the last 12 years going on marches and signing petitions etc for Falmer just for Palace to go bust before we get there and then have some shitty little piss outfit club like Orient going' Oh we have played you a fair bit lately and nobody in London cares about us cos sometimes even more away fans show up at home games than we do, can we be rivals in your great stadium?'. NO f*** NO Palace sort the money out and get ready for us to get revenge for the 5-0 defeat in 02' for a Brighton 5-0 win at Falmer in 11/12 season!

Well said, bollocks to Orient becoming our main rivals, theyre shite.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Absolutely not and any fan, not just of our own club, who says otherwise is an imbecile.

I don't wish all the shit we had to suffer on anyone else and can't see any joy out of watching another team go out of business.

I honestly don't think the danger to Palace is as bad as a lot of people make out. I'm confident they won't lose their ground but they will most likely end up selling off a lot of their better players and sinking down the league as a result which I am not too sad about given that they're currently much better than us.

In an ideal world the playing field would be levelled by our ascent as a team on the rise rather than their becoming shit off the back of the fact that they're broke.

At least they haven't cheated the system or ripped anybody off (except maybe their fans for having to pay to go to Selhurst). There are plenty of examples of teams that have f***ed up royally due to mismanagement (cough... LEEDS.. cough) and have come out the other side stronger.

Palace aren't going anywhere. We WILL be beating them at Falmer in the near future

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Of course not. As I said once before - they're scum, but they're OUR scum.

I want them to suffer horribly though, obviously. That goes without saying.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here