Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you want Lynch back?

Should we be trying to get Lynch back?

• Total voters

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
get the money for him then Slade can strengthen where he feels he needs.

i saw him jogging in eastbourne yesterday. seems strange for a player to still be getting his fitness going after the season has ended, most get away for a break.

i wonder if Forest told him his fitness needs to improve if they are to sign him?

Players dont just sit around doing nothing during end of season breaks if they did all players would be unfit come the time pre season begins

andywhing4england

Jan 19, 2009
he doesnt want to play for us, so i dont want him to play for us...he can stay in nottingham and we will have the cash thanks

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
"Never go back" - should apply to players as well as managers! Take the money - we need to move on, not back.

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
Whilst he is a good player, he is not as good as he seems to think he is. Also he is quite injury prone, meaning that we have to have good back-up who of course will have to be dropped as soon as he is fit again to stop him throwing another paddy.

He does not want to play for us, and after the season we have just had I would only want players who are committed to the club playing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here