Votes: 59 62.8%

• Total voters

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I hope they fail again

If they dont go up half the team will leave including the so called wonder striker that is Beckford.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
There's no way that Southampton will go up. They're only a few points above us.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I hope they stay down just because of their arrogant fans.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I would love it if they missed out via play offs, losing to southampton just because of the... I want to say irony, but that's probably the wrong word, of being kept down on their third attempt to go up by a team going back up on first asking depots a points deduction.

There's also the fun that ken bates brought grayson in last year and said he did so because the club wouldn't survive another year in this divison (though they have, apparently). Could they survive yet another year?

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
My head says I want them to go up because we rarely take enough points off them.

But my heart says, naah it's much funnier to keep them at this level.

Heart wins!!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
We could end up with QPR instead.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I don't went them to go up and as far as today's game is concerned we have beaten them before and can do so again.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
After today I hope they win every game and the same for Charlton after Tuesday and Huddersfield as that would mean a lot of clubs around us in the division being beat

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I don't think I could stand all the sycophantic TV coverage they would get banging on about "Big club taking its rightful place.." "overcoming massive difficulties (my arse)" etc.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Am i wrong to say i doubt we would be discussing this if they had not bought Mark Beeney off of us after the transfer deadline even though they knew they could not play him until the following season?

As far as i can remember we were very much in the smelly stuff with HMRC and were facing a winding up order like Pompey unless we paid that bill. Leeds pretty much bailed us out so for that reason i wish them all the very best.

However if im wrong f*** em :lol:

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
No - because if they go up we will lose our annual 'cup final' against them :jester:

Actually i don't want them to go up as i think its good to see these so called big clubs struggling in the lower leagues, and don't worry about them being in our division next season making it more difficult for us to get promotion as Leeds will choke again then as well.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
don't care. We have to be good enough next season whether they are there or not, otherwise we would not stay up if we went up

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here