Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you Twitter?

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
I disagree about it being pointless.

If you follow the right people can be very useful for keeping up to date with what is going on in the world.

I follow allot of people within the tech industry and try to avoid following my actual friends (if I'm really bothered about what they are up to I'd look at Facebook).

I have colleagues on it mainly, and most of their updates are something I know already, so you got me there!

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I disagree about it being pointless.

If you follow the right people can be very useful for keeping up to date with what is going on in the world.

I follow allot of people within the tech industry and try to avoid following my actual friends (if I'm really bothered about what they are up to I'd look at Facebook).

What he said.

I know there are millions of people out there basically micro-blogging pointless status updates about their mundane lives BUT there are also lots of feeds which are genuinely useful. Some from individuals involved in an industry or sector you've an interest in and some which are just auto feeds when a news site breaks a new story.

I find it's almost invaluable when it comes to picking up tech stories, which you can then reference in your own posts or stories.

But also it's nice when you get a message from internet sex whore Zoe Margolis just because you've commented on something she's Twittered.

Adam Virgo's Shirt

I took Adam's shirt off!
Oct 7, 2006
IOW ex Worthing
Until I read this thread, I'd never heard of it! But I joined 10 minutes ago and have found 6 celebs already if anyone else is interested in following them.....

Jonathon Ross @wossy - if you read his tweeting you will see he tells you loads of other celeb's true twitter usernames. He calls himself No1 twitter detective :lol:

Alan Carr @alancarr

Jimmy Carr @jimmycarr

Philip Schofield as BG said earlier, is @schofe

David Mitchell @realdmitchell

Danny Wallace @misterwallace

Off to waste some more time now!

Adam Virgo's Shirt

I took Adam's shirt off!
Oct 7, 2006
IOW ex Worthing
Andi Peters @xxandip

God! Another half hour of my life I can't get back! :lol:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I've just got into it - Braders007 if anyone wants to add me like :)

Adam Virgo's Shirt

I took Adam's shirt off!
Oct 7, 2006
IOW ex Worthing
Philip Schofield will be tweeting live on air on This Morning today!

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
That twat Russell Brand signed up this week too, as half the people on my feed insisted on telling me.

@rustyrockets for anyone who's interested

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here