Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do YOU think we will stay up?

will we stay up?

• Total voters

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Course it doesn't last forever but it is our BEST indicator of what will happen next.

Where are we in the table? Not in the relegation spots. I'm not saying we might not have a few uneasy moments but I would be willing to bet a lot of money we won't go down.

Our away form puts us THIRD in the table. That cannot be ignored.

You can't argue the fact that should Oldham win a game in hand then we'll be in the bottom four. Saying our form is great when we could easily be in the relegation zone is a bit odd.

I think we'll stay up but it's by no means the certainty you seem to believe it will be

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
If home form isn't turned around we will go down. We can't keep relying on getting points on the road.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
You can't argue the fact that should Oldham win a game in hand then we'll be in the bottom four. Saying our form is great when we could easily be in the relegation zone is a bit odd.

I think we'll stay up but it's by no means the certainty you seem to believe it will be

By your logic we could also "easily" be about 15th as well, so close are all the teams around us. Oldham winning their game in hand is no more or less likely that us beginning to pick up our home form to go with our excellent away form.

Current form is usually measured by the last 5 games - our current form is

W2
D2
L1

Now that IS good form, isn't it? Regardless of position.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
By your logic we could also "easily" be about 15th as well, so close are all the teams around us. Oldham winning their game in hand is no more or less likely that us beginning to pick up our home form to go with our excellent away form.

Current form is usually measured by the last 5 games - our current form is

W2
D2
L1

Now that IS good form, isn't it? Regardless of position.

I would say it's not great form considering the teams we have played. We needed 3 or 4 wins from those games considering the run we going to have soon. If we don't beat Orient on Saturday then we're in deep doo doo

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Had our luck last season.

Won't be able to pull it off again.

Too many players who don't give a shit. Too many players who are shit. And a a novice as manager who's not played in a relegation battle, let alone managed in one.

We're as good as gone.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
We only need to get 52 points to avoid relegation , the season was written off before it started when RS was allowed to stay on instead of a decent manager being appointed. A big clearout in the summer and the team being rebuilt is the only way of playing Championship football when Falmer first opens.

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
Had our luck last season.

Won't be able to pull it off again.

Too many players who don't give a shit. Too many players who are shit. And a a novice as manager who's not played in a relegation battle, let alone managed in one.

We're as good as gone.

Every day my opinion of you gets lower and lower :nono:

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
We only need to get 52 points to avoid relegation , the season was written off before it started when RS was allowed to stay on instead of a decent manager being appointed. A big clearout in the summer and the team being rebuilt is the only way of playing Championship football when Falmer first opens.

Another season of 'gelling' next year then?

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Yes.Far too good to go down.

Accrington Stanley away on a cold, wet Tuesday night is as appealing as gonorrhoea.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
HELL Yeah!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here