Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you think the Mccans are being set up?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I think that I, along with all of you, know pretty much f*** all about it, and everything posted on this thread is a pure GUESS.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I don't believe they killed her at all. Traces of blood in a car seems far too convenient for this case. Particularly as the car was rented 25 days after Madeleine disappeared.

I would be extremely keen to find out more facts as it is unwise to rely on snippets and speculation from the press.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
At the start i thought it may be the parents, cause there is always a twist in these sorts of stories.
BUt i now believe they are innocent.

The car is a rent a car, so it means its used more than once. It maybe a huge twist of fate that they happened to rent the same car their girl was moved in weeks earlier???

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I think that I, along with all of you, know pretty much f*** all about it, and everything posted on this thread is a pure GUESS.

Abso-bloody-lutely. There has just been so much speculative crap about all of this and nobody in the general public knows virtually anything for sure.

Who's going to play the fragrantly seductive sedatress? Natalie Portman? Kate Winslet?

I think you'll find that this smouldering young lady has the relevant experience.

Theron_wideweb__470x345.jpg

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Who's going to play the fragrantly seductive sedatress? Natalie Portman? Kate Winslet?

Willem Dafoe in a blond wig is playing Kate apparently (he's even got his own Cuddle Cat he's bringing to the set) and Terry Wogan will be starring as Gerry. The Portuguese police will be played by the real life police team who investigated the murder of Jon Benet Ramsey.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Big Brother's twins playing, err, the twins.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
The car is a rent a car, so it means its used more than once. It maybe a huge twist of fate that they happened to rent the same car their girl was moved in weeks earlier???

that would get laughed out of court

whether or not they are set up/guilty, i wish they'd get off the damn TV so we can see some real news, what the hell is going on with this case its bizarre!

hope they find the kid, but bottom line is they are 99.99999999999% not going to :(

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
setup? depends with news source you have on. this moring, ITV was all about the McCanns claiming they're being setup, over on BBC the reports where about the Portugese police playing down the significance of the DNA evidence.

head out of arse time: if there was DNA evidence in the form of blood in the hire car, which is confirmed 100% to have come from Madeline, the police cannot have planted it unless they found the body (think abnout it...). more likly, the evidence is in the form of hair which is easily transferable between items, and that wouldn't prove anything either way.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
I heard on the news this morning that the police are saying that the blood in the car is not 100% deffenatley the childs.

I think whatever evidence the police have is circumstancal and unless they find a body that they can get some kind of ferensic eviedence from then guilty or not they will not be convicted of the crime.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here