Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do You Think Joel Lynch Will Play For Us Again??

Should He Stay or Should He Go

• Total voters

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Today Micky has said he will leave the door open for him to play for the club again, but Lynch made it pretty obvious he doesnt want to play for us, twice asking to leave, and already making noises about wanting to extend his loan at Forest.

With Hawkins not fully fit, Hinshlewood on the injury come back trail, Elphick suspended, El Abd hardly featuring, Virgo not allowed to play in defence, and Pearson on loan, I think we could do with him back to pair up with Elphick. Also Richards has picked up an injury, and Livermore hasnt been successful at left back.

We have loads of games in the next 6 weeks, so he will be up and running with us pretty quickly.

Tremendous talent, but he doesnt want to be here, so should we make him play?

If he did play, would he get the Cashley Cole treatment and get a good booing??

Last edited:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I voted yes, simply out of blind optimism. I really hope that he returns and plays for us agin. I always thought it was harsh to leave him out of the team - and maybe he is what we need at the moment (given recent defensive performances).

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I dont think I could cheer on someone I know that blatantly doesnt want to play for us. I wouldnt boo, but its just wrong seeing someone knowingly not give a toss about the club.

There are probably loads of players that play/played for us that didnt want to be there, but didnt make it as public as Mr Lynch

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
if he screwed his head on and wanted to play for us again then I would have him back yes, after all Cullip did the same thing and went on to be a decent enough player.

If he simply does not want to play for us again then he can f*** off to sherwood and never come back for all I care.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
He can bog off. From The Argus...............He said when moving to the City Ground: “It was time for me to get away and try to kick on.

“I just want to enjoy my football and hopefully get an extension on the loan. I want to stay here for as long as I can, that is my goal. It is a massive club and a completely different experience to Brighton.”

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I think it mainly depends on how well he does for Forest. If the loan goes well then they may buy him and that will be it.

If it doesn't he may be forced to eat humble pie and come back to Brighton.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
He can bog off. From The Argus...............He said when moving to the City Ground: “It was time for me to get away and try to kick on.

“I just want to enjoy my football and hopefully get an extension on the loan. I want to stay here for as long as I can, that is my goal. It is a massive club and a completely different experience to Brighton.”

Did he really say that?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
No he won't ever play for us again, and we are a weaker team for it.

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
I would love to see him in the blue and white again but i can`t see it.
I believe he was playing for Forest against the Republic of Ireland in a warm up match on friday night. Didn`t see the team sheet but it appeared to be Lynch getting skinned at left back.

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
After the conversations i've had with joel in the past that turned out to be complete bullshit, the fact he told a mate of mine the other day that he'd was definately gonna be at Forest until at least Jan means i'm gonna put my moeny that he'll be back here before long! :D

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
I would love to see him in the blue and white again but i can`t see it.
I believe he was playing for Forest against the Republic of Ireland in a warm up match on friday night. Didn`t see the team sheet but it appeared to be Lynch getting skinned at left back.

He was pulled off after 70 minutes. Perhaps that's why he likes it so much up there?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004

What's wrong with that?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here