Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you think Bloom reads NSC?

Does Bloom read NSC?

• Total voters

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I'd hope not. The idiots shout loudest on a forum.

Luckily though, if he does, he clearly has more than two brain cells so can skim through some of the rubbish.

Some of the rubbish is the most entertaining stuff.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
He's well aware of how general fan sentiment towards Poyet has shifted since Monday. I can tell you that much.

In your opinion, does the general sentiment of the fans echo that of Mr Bloom, whether it be a new development or something that has been bubbling for a while?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I think he might have a butchers now and again just for comedy value. Current opinions of what is going on at the club from a fan's perspective will be a valuable insight and it wouldn't come as a surprise if the higher echelons take note of what is written on NSC and other forms of social media.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
He's well aware of how general fan sentiment towards Poyet has shifted since Monday. I can tell you that much.
Oh great, let's have the biggest decisions on how the club is run affected by the mood swings of the typical football fan.

It would be great for us if Gus is able to stay for another year, and lead our fight once more. If another club wants him, and he wants out, so be it.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Of course he doesn't, only life's losers read and post on football messageboards. The successful ones either haven't got the time or now have FAR better things to do. It'll be the job of one of his minions to wade through all the shit on here and give him a precis of what Albion fans are thinking, as although only a tiny percentage of the fanbase post on NSC like opinion polls and focus groups it (usually) does reflect the, often differing, views of all Albion fans. (The fact we all disagree about almost everything proves that NSC isn't just a clique of internet nerds who all think the same).

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
He's a fan and he runs the club so I reckon he does. Be interesting to know what he makes of it all if so as there has been a big anti Gus swing in the last few days.

for 9 years I was busy and made zero posts on here (I was deleted-inactive?) BUT when around the World (username) during that time, NSC was/is the best and only place to follow the games/scores live, so if you love the Albion you HAVE to have access to NSC

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here