Votes: 33 28.4%
  • No.

Votes: 83 71.6%

• Total voters

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
We're gone and have been for ages.
The season can't finish soon enough now.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
There are still a lot of points to play for yet.

I really, really hope you stay up, if we stay down I'd much rather visit Brighton next season than Sheffield.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
No, we blew it weeks ago. I'd love us to stay up, but do we really deserve it?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
madmatt10583 said:

Wonder how you'll enjoy Gander Green Lane when Smellworst becomes a business park ? We'll have a good laugh at you then, from our brand new state of the art stadium that is apparently in AONB.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
No chance of staying up.

Manager who picks the WRONG players and then to compound it plays them in the WRONG positions.

No passion, fight or bottle

No crativity

No ideas

No chance of staying up.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Theatre of Trees said:
I'm going to believe we can until it's mathematically impossible not to. Must admit I'm glad I'm not in the trenches with any of you lot.

It ain't over til its over.

I agree. There's only 5 points in it and 30 points to play for.
I really don't care what anyone else thinks. I will still hope until no hope is left. Nothing is written in stone yet.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
After today my faith has disappeared.

Hoewever we may get lucky but the players must raise their game.

KPTF

Jan 6, 2004
Burgess Hill
Haven't believed we would stay up since New Year's Eve and the realisation walking out after the Millwall debacle that we were going down as a rookie Manager, 3 games into his managerial career, had tactically out-thought our own. The annual 3 points at home to Leeds was never going to be enough to convcince me otherwise.

Last year, one of the reasons we stayed up was because we took more points off the (eventual) bottom 3 than they took off us (only Forest got one point if I remember & we did the double over Gillingham & Rotherham).

This year, as with the unsuccessful fight against relegation in 02/03, we haven't managed to beat any of the teams around us.

We knew at the start of the season we'd have to win our 'mini league' to stand a chance of staying up and we've no chance of winning that now.

Is Donny Junction 3 or 4 on the M18?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here