Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

do you shag on xmas morning?

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
empire said:
deffo,cant start the day off better,mind shes on jam doughnut week,so will have to infuse with a bit of vodka,i then have me own bloody mary!!!plenty of those this xmas:drink:

that is very poor timing on her behalf to have rag week at xmas!!

shocking behaviour!:lolol:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Can you still buy those giant Toblerones? ???

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Hungry Joe said:
This year I plan to completely wrap myself up Christmas eve, naked under the festive paper with just a small breathing hole and tube, and lie in anticipation under the tree. In the morning I will, hopefully, be found and unwrapped slowly and sensually by my ladyfriend and we'll make wild passionate love amidst the pine needles. I imagine the anticipation and limited oxygen supply will give me a huge erection and a massive yuletide climax.

..with surely a seasonal satsuma stuffed in your gob as well ?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
shingle said:
I can see you dont have any kids btid or you wouldnt ask such a question

On the contrary, BTID was the proud father of a beautiful baby girl a couple of months back

Hove&Albion F.C

May 15, 2004
Oh. :( I want sex on christmas morning. But being stuck in the lake district with my family, its not looking very likely. :nono: :nono:

Never had sex on christmas morning actually, but last two years had a northern irish girlfriend who was back home for christmas, which didnt really help. :(

Theres always next year! :bounce:

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Yorkie said:
On the contrary, BTID was the proud father of a beautiful baby girl a couple of months back

I meant kids of a certain age, the ones that get up at 5.30am and dont go back to sleep again :lolol:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I'd settle for sex sometime in 2005 to be honest. Please.

If I get to April without any then I'll have gone 2 whole lonely years without, and that really is relegation form

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
shingle said:
I meant kids of a certain age, the ones that get up at 5.30am and dont go back to sleep again :lolol:

I found that 2 month old babies demanded a feed at that time of the morning too. :lolol:

I'll be awake bright and early Christmas morning but whether Ned will be is debatable ;)

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
shingle said:

trust me matey - my little girl doesn't even know the difference between night and day yet, so if i'm not up at about 5.30 am i will be very surprised!!:lolol:

BTW - thanx yorkie!;)

(i hear there is a new toblerone available this xmas "ribbed for her pleasure" with added almonds and a handle in the "rampant rabbit" style!!

should be worth a look!:lolol:

Last edited:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
tob_bar.jpg

This will put a smile on her face!!

:clap2:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
dougdeep said:
Can you still buy those giant Toblerones? ???

Oi Northstander, make up your own jokes!:jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here