Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you reckon Dwayne really wants to go to the meet-up?

Do you reckon Dwayne really wants to go to the meet-up?

• Yes, of course he wants to go but is afraid of people being nasty to him

Votes: 24 96.0%
  • No, he is obviously above us lot and we are not worthy of his company

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters

Highfields Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Bullock Smithy
jonnyboylennon said:
Thats what i thought, i think he was trying to make me feel better cos I missed out on the gig, but apparently there was no 'Karrma police', no 'Fake Plastic trees' etc etc...

I'm afraid it seems he has a very considerate side - either that or he's stone deaf.

I won't be mean either then. They definitely DID NOT play those tracks ;)

Willow

Jul 6, 2003
Didcot
dwayne said:
or maybe I just didn't wanna donate, or unemployed at the time. Bozza ask yourself, how can an individual on a good consulatancy rate in the city with no dependants, living in south ken be hard up??

u tell me?

Woo Hoo! Fg, Ernest - gather round, the hunt is over. Seems we've found our benevolent benefactor who can buy out Dick Tight and his cronies and put this once great club back on the map!

:clap2:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
jonnyboylennon said:
I knew he was trying to soften the blow as the tickets were HIS responsability, and he messed it up. Damn him. And damn you Highfields!

In fairness tickets were gold dust, but if u turn up on the night and wait right till performance time u will get tix near enough RRP

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
dwayne said:
where have I name dropped recently?
Yesterday wasn't it ? Something about hanging out in Jodie Marsh's favourite haunt, and being glad Jordan wasn't there that night. Or something.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
dwayne said:
or maybe I just didn't wanna donate, or unemployed at the time. Bozza ask yourself, how can an individual on a good consulatancy rate in the city with no dependants, living in south ken be hard up??

u tell me?

I was starting feel a bit sorry for Dwayne until I read the above.

Perhaps it's just as well that Dwayne can't make it, there won't be enough room for the rest of us if his ego is there.

dwayne is just a poor boy and his story's seldom told,
he has squandered his resistance for a pocket full of mumbles such are promises.
All lies and just when a man says what he wants to say and disregards everyone else (and the subject of conversation),
hmmm, hmm hm hmm, hm hm hm hm hmmm hmmm hmmmm

Lie la Lie (tsk) lie la lie lie lie la lie
(etc)

(Sigh man and Guff uncle)

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
alan partridge said:
look forward to it mate:)
Try and make it a simple argement next time so i can understand it properly o.k:smokin:

:flameboun

How about tommorow you make it in your way and not out of the way.:drink:

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
berkshire seagull said:
Try and make it a simple argement next time so i can understand it properly o.k:smokin:

:flameboun

How about tommorow you make it in your way and not out of the way.:drink:

i would love to be in brighton tomorrow night but it ain't gonna happen. i'd have to get on a plane now:)

still, have a good night all, and i look forward to incriminating pictures

p.s. next time we can argue about which of us is better looking. surely you'll be able to come round to my way of thinking there?;)

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
alan partridge said:
i would love to be in brighton tomorrow night but it ain't gonna happen. i'd have to get on a plane now:)

still, have a good night all, and i look forward to incriminating pictures

p.s. next time we can argue about which of us is better looking. surely you'll be able to come round to my way of thinking there?;)
I win that out-right:lolol:
Have a good trip PARTRIDGEEEEEE:drink: :smokin:

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
berkshire seagull said:
I win that out-right:lolol:
Have a good trip PARTRIDGEEEEEE:drink: :smokin:

nonononono, haven't you seen the 2003 U.N. statistics related to 'whether alan partridge is better looking than berkshire seagull or not'? i think you'll find they are conclusive:p

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
alan partridge said:
nonononono, haven't you seen the 2003 U.N. statistics related to 'whether alan partridge is better looking than berkshire seagull or not'? i think you'll find they are conclusive:p
Give me your email adress and you will see a sexy man:clap2: :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here