Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you really think you are that stunning?

brightonlass2009

Sports sports sports!
clearly an April fool? she's alright looking at best, but certainly no Holly Willabooby!

Nope she was serious. The problem is the reaction she has gotten from loads of women is kind of proving the point. Thing is I don't think she can explain away the amount of men who are now saying she's 'alright looking' at best.

HalifaxSeagull

Aug 24, 2010
600full-holly-willoughby.jpgSNN2703AA-280_598503a.jpg

I'm a big fan of Holly!

HalifaxSeagull

Aug 24, 2010
Nope she was serious. The problem is the reaction she has gotten from loads of women is kind of proving the point. Thing is I don't think she can explain away the amount of men who are now saying she's 'alright looking' at best.

All in the eye of the beholder i guess...

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
She's OK, but that's it. And I'd sh*g the hairs on a barbershop floor I'm that desparate.

If that isn't a spoof article then she is seriously in need of mental help.

OK looking at best, certainly wouldn't give her a second look if I passed her on the street.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
If that isn't a spoof article then she is seriously in need of mental help.

OK looking at best, certainly wouldn't give her a second look if I passed her on the street.

This.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
She seems to be saying over and over again that women friends and colleagues don't like her, or blank her (she doesn't mention that any women friends do like her - which says something...), but she doesn't actually say what sort of person she is, or, assuming it's all true, why these other women are doing this.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
She seems to be saying over and over again that women friends and colleagues don't like her, or blank her (she doesn't mention that any women friends do like her - which says something...), but she doesn't actually say what sort of person she is, or, assuming it's all true, why these other women are doing this.

They don't like her because she THINKS she is much more attractive than she is.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Defently a joke, Ive had better in pull the pig competitions! I am a self confident chap but she is deluded

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here