Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you prefer tits or breasts?

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
The Robin Redbreast:
The UK's favourite bird - with its bright red breast it is familar throughout the year and especially at Christmas! Males and females look identical, and young birds have no red breast and are spotted with golden brown. Robins sing nearly all year round and despite their cute appearance, they are aggressively territorial and are quick to drive away intruders. They will sing at night next to street lights.

The Blue Tit:
Its colourful mix of blue, yellow, white and green make the blue tit one of the most attractive resident garden birds. Almost any garden with a peanut feeder will attract them and they readily breed in nestboxes. In winter they form flocks with other tit species and a garden with four or five at a bird table at any one time, may be feeding 20 or more.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD

Last edited:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I like Booby's

boobybird.jpeg

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Personally I prefer Kuntz
Kuntz%20ash%20tray.JPG
Kuntz%20Old%20German.jpg

Last edited:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
No, on NSP the pics would be of women's breasts and vaginas

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I am more of a shag man, can't for the life of me understand why anyone would refer to one as a cormorant, I mean would you ever hear anyone say "I'd love to cormorant the arse off that", no I don't think you would...

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
we have Red breasts in our garden regularly, and plenty of tits, mostly blue.

best of all though, and a rare treat in a smallish garden with only a lilac tree, sporting full plumage on a hot summers days was a Jay . . . . thats my kind of bird :p

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Gully said:
I am more of a shag man, can't for the life of me understand why anyone would refer to one as a cormorant, I mean would you ever hear anyone say "I'd love to cormorant the arse off that", no I don't think you would...

You can't beat good SHAG
18-52.jpg

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Can't go wrong with some fine baps

baps.jpg

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Nothing beats an attractive woman with a nice pair of puppies.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here