Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you live in the same street as an Albion player past or present?

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
No footballers but a cricketer (poss former) lives on my road, tall chap, strawberry blonde with double barrel name. His father is a commentator. I can never remember his name.

Robin Martin-Jenkins I assume you mean.

He retired mid-season last year to become a teacher, probably when in his best ever form.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Robin Martin-Jenkins I assume you mean.

He retired mid-season last year to become a teacher, probably when in his best ever form.

That's the fella.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I live on the same road as one of the Eastbourne Borough players if that counts? I don't know who it is but I see him leaving on a Saturday lunchtime with his tracksuit and EB kit bag.

Dean Cox lives 100 yards away. I think lives with ma and pa Cox still. Kuipers used to live not far from Mr Cox as well, but not any more

aaaah bless him, I am sure that his shirt is always nicely ironed for Saturday afternoons!

Paul McCarthy's daughter used to go to the same Rainbows group as the young Pottings, I have no idea if he lives in my road or not as it is quite long with bits shooting off it.

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Bit of a tenuous link, but my friend lives in Orpington near to Gus Poyet (my lord) - and her Uncle is providing the driving lessons for Gus' son.

sweetmods

Jan 31, 2004
Shoreham Beach
Perry Digweed lived next door in Portslade ( lodging with a family) and I was Peter Wards paper boy in Mile oak Road

I used to deliver papers to Keiren O'Regan - he used to get the Times but with a copy of Sun sneakily tucked inside. A bit like the winning combination of Club and Razzle that has stood the tests of time.

ds4000

Sep 4, 2010
I live in Gary Dicker's shed......................although he doesn't know it!

Cuffs

Jan 29, 2010
2 doors from John Byrne. I am waiting for the right moment to ask for a reinactment of the the flying header at Anfield.

My wife assures me patience is a virtue.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here