Votes: 187 41.5%
  • Fence

Votes: 103 22.8%

• Total voters

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Had I seen this poll last night, I would have answered 'no'. However, I am going with 'fence' - it is very slowly growing on me. I will wait to see the away shirt before deciding which, if any, I will buy.

TheFatBallBoy

Jan 10, 2010
Hove
probably too much white, collar looks a bit 'poker chip' but is it just me or is anyone else m issing having 'donatello' on the back.

Whats happened to them?. Barber makes a point about brightonandhovejobs being the 'official recruitment partner (whatever the f*ck that means!) but nothing in the press release about donatello. Seems a bit shoddy considering how loyal they have been over the years

poyet has mentioned donatello in the argus today:thumbsup:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I see that the actual socks are different to the ones in the kit reveal pictures:

001.jpg

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Really wasnt keen yesterday when i first saw it, but looking at it this morning with a few different shots its starting to grow on me. Im liking the sock design too if they are the proper ones.
Still wouldve preferred something like the kit we wore vs Spurs at the opening Amex game though...that was pretty much perfect.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
No, no I don't.

Brighton is all about being blue, not being white with a few blue bits shoved on top.

Will I buy it? Yes I will because the kids will want it, I want the kids to be Albioned up and it puts cash into the club.

saved me typing my thoughts out.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I think Gazwag used to get upset if anyone said gullys girls were a bit chubby , I think maybe he's a chubby chaser and defends the larger lady a bit like Benny Hill in THE ITALIAN JOB " ooh like em big , I like em big "

Maybe its cyberbullying, or is it call keyboard warriorship, I don't like, cannot recall posting much about Gullys Girls, post a photo of yourself then so we can see what a perfect male should look like

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
It is growing on me abit now, what with the new socks, and seeing more photos from different angles. Both my boys will have one no doubt!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Loving it even more today.

It was going to be an away top this year, but now it will be a home one.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Maybe its cyberbullying, or is it call keyboard warriorship, I don't like, cannot recall posting much about Gullys Girls, post a photo of yourself then so we can see what a perfect male should look like
Hes one of me taken in St Tropez a couple of years ago
http://www.fabuloussavers.com/wallpapers/hunks/xhunk2.jpg

Ask chesney Christ or melatron they both post on here and sit in front of me at the Amex , they'll back me up that the pic is me

Last edited:

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
It's obviously copied from Porto's kit. And the reverse version looks exactly like this season's Wigan outfit.

Neither exactly screams "Albion" ...

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Dear oh dear, that kit's a shocker! £40 quid I won't be spending with the club this time. Is it just 1 more year with Errea?

Yes, Paul Barber said in the press conference (video on Seagulls player) that the tender for the new kit manufacturer will start next month. He also said that every kit manufacturer is chasing us, whereas in the past not so many were interested.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here