Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you like tall or small girls?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I have no preference, have dated all sizes from 5ft to 6ft 1ins, mind you as I am about 6ft 2ins it probably looked far freakier when I was with the short lass.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Only being 5,9 i wouldn't really go for a tall lass - normally tall lasses don't go for me either - so never really been much of a problem.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Height is an odd thing, never really worried me up till now, but having seen those dance programmes on the TV I really fancy learning the Argentine Tango...looks pretty amazing, only trouble is I will need a girl who is at least 5ft 8ins to dance with, otherwise it will look pretty stupid.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'd never be comfortable dating a woman taller than me. I feel I need to dominate and look more powerful, like I could rape her if I needed to.

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
I met a woman last week who was prob about 6'6", I'm about 6'. Seemed very odd to me to have to look up to talk to her. Certainly coundn't fancy someone that tall.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Tall is good, about 5'8. I'm 5'9. Tall, dark hair and big radders. Perfect.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
hans kraay fan club said:
I love the way that you all talk like you get to pick and choose!

:lolol: :lolol:

Spot on - this idea that we all have a 'type' that we go for as if it's like buying a pair of shoes or ordering a meal.

Personally I prefer a woman between 4 foot 8 and 7 foot 3, but that's just my own particular preference.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Either, pulse preferred.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
hans kraay fan club said:
I love the way that you all talk like you get to pick and choose!

:lolol: :lolol:

I love it when people talk like this, like people shouldn't be able to discuss which type of girls they find attractive because most of them can't pick and choose.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Buzzer said:
Spot on - this idea that we all have a 'type' that we go for as if it's like buying a pair of shoes or ordering a meal.

Personally I prefer a woman between 4 foot 8 and 7 foot 3, but that's just my own particular preference.

Me and Nibble were talking about this and it just appears some blokes have a type some don't. I like dark haired, plain, curvy girls about 5'8 whereas he says he hasn't got a type.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
¡Cereal Killer! said:
http://www.joe-ks.com/archives_jun2004/Tallest_Woman.htm
7.4ftWoman2.jpg

Imagine the size of her FANNY!?!??!?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Funny that no one has fallen for the obvious "I like small girls" Gary Glitteresque option.

I would worry that everyone was giggling at me if I was out with some bloody great Jonah Lomu!

Gotta be shorter than me, but not a midget.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Easy 10 said:
I'd never be comfortable dating a woman taller than me. I feel I need to dominate and look more powerful, like I could rape her if I needed to.
EXACTLY Easy. I like to feel comfortable in the knowledge that I could kill them with my bare hands, should the need arise.... :love:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here