Votes: 19 37.3%
  • hate them

Votes: 18 35.3%
  • not fussed

Votes: 14 27.5%

• Total voters

D

Deleted User X18H

I don't like Pot Noodles they are cheap, uninteresting , tasteless and later they always tend to disagree with you. Maybe I'll try a Pot Noddle

that guy is easy to wind up with his so called wit.He is on my ignore list so let him post his crap lol

Haha! In your dreams, potty-mouth. I'm not the one who gets so wound up that they were offering to meet for a fight. Anyway, last time we crossed swords you were boasting about being the ultimate lady's man yet here you are on a Saturday night obsessing about me. So sad.

D

Deleted User X18H

Haha! In your dreams, potty-mouth. I'm not the one who gets so wound up that they were offering to meet for a fight. Anyway, last time we crossed swords you were boasting about being the ultimate lady's man yet here you are on a Saturday night obsessing about me. So sad.

Are you going to fight Vulture? Brilliant! I am sure it will be NSC St Trinians. We should invite Yorkie back to ref it.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
I don't like eating that crap - however I like Pot Noodles!!!!

Let's not have another man fight on here - its Sunday - a day of rest - for chilling in your PJ's and relaxing - fighting and arguing at 8.30 in he morning is too tiring!!

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
ooh, it's a marmite thread, look at the polls ;)

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I thought that Pot Noddles was one of the 'special' services they offer at a rub a tug shop. It's like a cross between a Cleveland Steamer and a Belgian Biscuit............so I am told.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Pot Noodles are for people with no imagination. With all the choices of delicious, interesting dishes and snacks in the world Pot Noodles are for slobs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here