• Meh

Votes: 42 24.3%
  • I’d rather stick red hot needles in my eyes than listen to them

Votes: 28 16.2%

• Total voters

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Agree on Torys, just cannot relate to that on any level whatsoever, just seems bizarre when there are other choices. With Coldplay it’s more the out of all proportion vitriol spat their way when they really aren’t that offensive., save it for the Arctic Monkeys, the most overrated lauded band ever, out of all proportion to their talent or output. Strange days indeed.
:)

I like the Arctic Monkeys. Maybe we just all have different tastes/views ? I’ve never knowingly heard Coldplay ([MENTION=19]Icy Gull[/MENTION] you weren’t being whooshed) but I get that other people like other music. There are even people that like opera !!!!!! It would be a dull world if we all had the same tastes.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Yes yes I do. Well some of the songs. Not particularly Chris Martin who comes across as a little bit of a smarmy prick.

Have seen them live 3 times mainly because Mrs Giraffe wanted to and they do out on a good show.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I like the Arctic Monkeys. Maybe we just all have different tastes/views ? I’ve never knowingly heard Coldplay ([MENTION=19]Icy Gull[/MENTION] you weren’t being whooshed) but I get that other people like other music. There are even people that like opera !!!!!! It would be a dull world if we all had the same tastes.

United by a football team, divided on just about everything else. :D

(And who the heck still listens to the Rolling Stones in 2022 when there’s the wonderful Billy Nomates to be had?) :wink:

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
I really loved them in the early days, first couple of albums, before the huge stadium concerts and Chris Martin's domination of things. Have just become meh for me now...never listen to them. Hey ho.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Went to see them last night after the West Ham game. They put on a hell of a show (other than an oddly lacklustre last 10 mins) and everyone seemed to be having the time of their lives. Not a bad day all round.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here