Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you know what makes me laugh?

D

Deleted User X18H

No, but your mum made a funny face when I stuck it up her arse.:clap2:

Probably! I see the hostel's in Croydon wake you up early nowadays!

Actually was it a suppository you stuck up her arse? As we usually have to pay a private nurse lots of money (which we have obviously,living in Brighton and Hove) so thank you very much but we can afford Bupa!

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Probably! I see the hostel's in Croydon wake you up early nowadays!

Actually was it a suppository you stuck up her arse? As we usually have to pay a private nurse lots of money (which we have obviously,living in Brighton and Hove) so thank you very much but we can afford Bupa!

I live in Aberdeen, and also have private medical care;)

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Loo you MUPPETS. CPFC are ( at the moment ) a much better football side than BHAFC.

They have also consistantly been a much better football side than BHAFC for about the last 20 years.

We are 19th in the 3rd division. When I read the total lack of any ambition of the fans and the satisfaction at this situation with the " it will all gel one day " is it any wonder we are cannon fodder for CPFC fans at the moment.

Take it on the chin. If a CPFC fan says we are much better than you , just accept it as its the truth.

D

Deleted User X18H

Loo you MUPPETS. CPFC are ( at the moment ) a much better football side than BHAFC.

They have also consistantly been a much better football side than BHAFC for about the last 20 years.

We are 19th in the 3rd division. When I read the total lack of any ambition of the fans and the satisfaction at this situation with the " it will all gel one day " is it any wonder we are cannon fodder for CPFC fans at the moment.

Take it on the chin. If a CPFC fan says we are much better than you , just accept it as its the truth.

LOO?? GG your comment is toilet:laugh:

:tosser: utter :wanker:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Again personal abuse in response to a comment.

Are you saying CPFC who have been in a higher division for about 18 of the last 20 seasons have not been a better side than BHAFC ?. I don't like it but its the truth.

Any chance of a reasoned reponse rather than your usual tedious abuse.

Super Neils Sash Army

in a league above you.
Jun 5, 2008
Again personal abuse in response to a comment.

Are you saying CPFC who have been in a higher division for about 18 of the last 20 seasons have not been a better side than BHAFC ?. I don't like it but its the truth.

Any chance of a reasoned reponse rather than your usual tedious abuse.

As obviously biased as I am,your original post was spot on.
You told it like it is.The likes of sHitler won't accept it because she is a silly poopy pants!
:p

stu7878

mid air general
Oct 9, 2008
why does everybody bite everytime a palarce fan mocks us losing on here??
Isn't that exactly what they want?
At least we are big enough to allow them to, you get thrown off in to the 'away end' on their board if you are found to be an Albion fan!
Banter is what its all about..... or why have rivals?

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
when will you lot learn on here that palace fans are like a mosquito bite, ugly unloved and they more you scratch the more they annoy. tbh we laugh when palace lose so let them have there fun for now! :wanker:

Last edited:

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
when will you lot learn on here that palace fans are like a mosquito bite, ugly unloved and they more you scratch the more they annoy. tbh we laugh when palace loose so let them have there fun for now! :wanker:

Loose or lose? Bad spelling, even for a 12 year old.:drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here