Votes: 19 25.3%
  • im going to get it

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • i had it and cancelled it

Votes: 6 8.0%

• Total voters

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
do you have seagulls player and do you think its worth it , i have only just got it and so far im pretty impressed .

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
If the improvements of last season are maintained it will be well worth the money. If they extend the video highlights as many clubs apparently do I will happily pay more :)

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
As is, it is well worth £3.00 per month which is nothing.

There are enormous possibilities with the IT which is already in place so who knows what will be coming along in the next few months or perhaps years !

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Not for me. Goals readily available on BBC Football League Show on the night and then the website, as well as additional coverage we will receive on them and SSN now we're Championship level. Not too fussed over interviews and anything that is interesting will be readily available elsewhere anyway. Unless there are other features on there that I'm not aware about?

Would definitely get it if exiled away from Sussex or couldn't attend a lot of the games.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
It's been a bit sparse over the summer but during the season it's very good. The highlights etc last season were excellent.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I've had it a couple of years, every year i have problems with the live matches at the beginning of the season though, and it usually takes a few e-mails to sort out. So i'll look forward to that happening again this year! Apart from that, no complaints.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Living away from Sussex, I find it is well worth the money for the commentary alone. The extended video highlights and interviews are great too.

But if I lived in Sussex and could listen to the radio, I probably wouldn't bother.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
It's ok. But other clubs put whole games on after the event and a couple put the match day programme up in PDF on the following Monday. So good, but could be a lot better!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
It's ok. But other clubs put whole games on after the event and a couple put the match day programme up in PDF on the following Monday. So good, but could be a lot better!

there is no reason that I can think of why it shouldn't be an exemplar for other club sites just as the Amex is for stadium design. However as far as I can gather this is a service that is bought in and it therefore needs someone with influence within the club to want to provide the very best available rather than settle for the minimum offered..

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
I only really use it for match commentary (and this year will only be away games) but I still find it is worth it's money.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here