Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you have an unusual pet ?

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
my best unusual pets was a couple of cuttlefish hatched from eggs off a lobsterpot bouy .
incredible to watch as they grew they started life about the size of a pea and grew very quick . i started feeding them these shrimp egg things that you hatch and very quickly moved on to tiny live crabs /prawns etc the cuttle grow very fast and seem almost insatiable but need very frequent water changes (ink) and plenty of live food

That sounds nice....I really like cuttlefish and other cephalopods.... fascinating creatures.

Just guinea pigs here, though, sweet but hardly unusual :)

wahoo

Banned
Oct 11, 2007
That sounds nice....I really like cuttlefish and other cephalopods.... fascinating creatures.

Just guinea pigs here, though, sweet but hardly unusual :)

if you are serious about the cuttle send me a pm , they are hard work but very rewarding

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
if you are serious about the cuttle send me a pm , they are hard work but very rewarding

hehe.....much as i like the idea, unfortunately I don't think I have the time spare to devote to it, hence the guinea pigs. Thanks fr the offer though :thumbsup:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
we have a hooch look n smell wierd but she dosnt seem to mind

minskad-guzzi-sv.jpg

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
I used to have 2 Bearded Dragons and an Iguana,great pets although the Iguana was high maintenenace.
Due to the nature of my job they became very difficult to care for properly so were re-homed with a friend.

I now have two horses!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here