Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

DO you have a Brighton Sticker in your car window?

Do yoou have a Seagulls sticker in your car window?

• Yes

Votes: 51 66.2%
  • No

Votes: 26 33.8%

• Total voters

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Strike said:
I was in Burgess Hill the other day and I thought I could see a White car with stickers and flags in the back can't remember the car model.

No my car is a top of the range(cough) sexy (cough) little Clio.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Scarface said:
Not got round to buying one yet. But more importantly if you do have one (or more!), do you take them down and hide them when parked 'behind enemy lines', or run the risk of returning to a burnt out shell that used to be your car?! ???

I have a mini kit but no stickers.

I haven't taken it down when parked at any away grounds since it's been in there, and haven't had the car trashed yet.

As of later today, I'll have a BHA number plate, too, so there won't be much point in hiding the mini kit then!

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
i have 2 brighton stickers in my back window! and i live near the fulham training ground and the way back from work i had Chris Coleman in car behind me... he must have clocked the might seagulls stickers :ascarf:

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I have a mini kit and a sticker of the badge, but they're hard to see because I recently got my car windows tinted.

Dawsey

Apr 25, 2004
Brighton
Whenever I pass my test and get my own car, I'm going straight up the club shop to buy every car sticker they have. My Dad has the mini-kit thing in his back window though.

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
I have two - I was warned by a bunch of Palace pikey knuckle-scrapers to remove them if I still wanted to drive it after a game when I parked in a side road near Shithurst Park. It was a company car so I didn't bother in view of the fact they thought my team was 'nothgirb dna evoh noibla':dunce:

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
I've got one (like the smiley below) - and a couple of years ago I was filling up with Petrol near Doncaster and a (local) guy came up to me and shook my hand for supporting "such a great club" - he recognised our predicament and narrow-escape-act from going out of the league - and vowed that Donnie Rovers would be back soon - quite an occassion really!!

:albion:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Uncle Buck said:
I have the proper old, round badge sticker on the rear window.

Well said that man, unfortunately my round badge and 'Don't Follow Me Follow The Seagulls' sticker are too tatty now and sit in a cupboard at home. The club shop should definately sell retro ones.

The new crest sticker was removed for a recent trip to Hereford where the car was parked on street in town all day, didn't want to risk it.

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
two one the brighton and hove albion rectangle one

and division one here we come must take that out now they have changed the leagues names again

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I took the Div 2 Champions 2002 sticker out of the car and put it in the frame with Bobby's signed away shirt.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Does having a player sitting in my passenger seat when I go shopping count?!!

Hiney has some sort of thing in his car cos ive seen it!

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
Mini kit thing - I take it that counts?

My Dad's old 'Dont follow me - follow the albion' sticker gave up the ghost a couple of years ago. At the bottom in smaller lettering it referred to the albion as 'the Dolphins'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here