• No

Votes: 37 29.1%
  • I am indifferent

Votes: 50 39.4%

• Total voters

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Couldn't care less about them, same goes for Leeds.

It's Palace and only Palace, and a dislike of Reading

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Tricky one, I wasn't keen on them when they came to the Goldstone in 77/78. They were digging up the northeast terrace & luzzing lumps of concrete over as well as a few throwing punches in the north stand. There were quite a few people bleeding. As a 15 year old, that was a bit scary.
Later on, I couldn't dislike a team that contained Matt Le Tiss.
Now after the 2 games last season, I can't abide them, horrible team with horrible fans.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
What's to hate about a club that can't get close to us even though they have spent a fortune and have fans who REALLY believe they are a Premier League Club. Pity yes, hate no :lolol:

Feb 14, 2010
Like most, its Saints who? They are not a rival. Its Palace, Palace reserves and Pompey are after palace with various other clubs then having a mention before Saints get a look in

sammy g

In the South Coast melting pot, it is Pompey for me which I really cannot stand. I never liked them anyway but having worked in Bognor for a while and witnessing the amount of Pompey infested support there. My mild dislike became more pronounced and after the whole Premiership experience using money that wasn't there to fund it, well that was that as far as i was concerned!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Dislike is definitely the word.

The south coast club are consistently disrespectful to everyone else in football, basing their arrogance on what they used to be. It doesn't sit well with where they are now.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Of course not.

NSC plastic rivalry , for saints you can read, Cardiff, Chesterfield,Swindon, Leeds

Our rivals are Pompey and Palace.

Saints hate Pompey so I like them !

KLF

Albion Boleh!
Oct 27, 2004
Living next door to Gully
You missed out the 'is' and you never told us which club you were talking about.

:lolol: Subtle!

I reserve my hatred for Palarse.

Couldn't give a toss about Southampton until we play them, but don't have much time for that "Redneb' character who always comes on here giving it large... Usual "we're too big for this division" attitude. :p

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I think there a glorious football club with a glittering history of world class players.

Such as this guy:
Ali-dia.jpg

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
No - technically my '2nd' team [if such a thing exists]

First live football match I ever saw; my Dad took me as a surprise to see the FA Cup Holders in October 1976 - funnily enough against Hereford who had a certain Barry Lloyd in the side.

Was obsessed with Mick Channon for a year or so and then my brother took me to a local football stadium where there was a player called Peter Ward cookin' on gas.

The rest as they say . . .

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I don't hate them....but I'd love it if we beat them on the 23rd.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here