• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Their regular losses to us have made them more a figure of fun and pity in my mind than hatred.

Understandably we played poorly last season, with everyone emotional at the departure of our greatest ever coach, so great for Super Fab to get a chance to fix things early doors.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
For 50 years plus they have been the team i detest most in football!

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Don't care, but now they are not so powerful prefer them to some of the others...........Man City, Chelsea, Arsenal, MK Dons!!

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Its not that I hate Man U, but I hate players being paid a fortune who set poor examples and the clubs that perpetuate it. Diving, rolling around on the ground, screaming and shouting and disrepecting referees, but being paid excessive salaries for doing so.

Fernandes is paid £12.4M a year or £240k per week if what is on various sites is correct to dive, roll around and basically try and cheat his way through a game rather than play the football he is supposedly paid for. I dislike clubs who permit the normalisation of that behaviour, and ManU have their fair share of it.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
hate is too strong, certainly a dislike and statisfaction from any team taking points off them.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Feel sorry for them to be honest. :lolol:

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
From a young age I've always HATED them. All the smuggest smartarse kids at school were Man U 'fans'. Those lifelong 'Reds' from Basingstoke, Brentwood, Bletchley and Bangkok can do one. Glory hunting *****. Watching their past suffering and meltdowns over the Glazers filled me with gloating overload. Oh yes. :O

Plus I can't stand their vile CEO, chairman, owner or whatever he is there now, Jim Ratcliffe. He earns extra hate points for being a Tory and Brexit fanboy. Then there is that pathetic **** Mark Goldbridge. Or to give him his real name, Brent Di Cesare. I guess he uses the alias Mark Goldbridge as Brent Di Cesare makes him sound a bit posh public schoolboy or a presenter off the shopping channel who sells crap bling.

Yep. Fair to say I somewhat dislike them...:rant:

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
I had to go for "strong dislike" as I had to save "utterly despise" for Chelsea...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here