Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you give a toss about the football anymore?

Which one art thou?

• I go to games on the supporters club coach, don't drink, go straight in the ground an hour before ki

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • If I happen to see some mates there that's ok and I like half a shandy before I go in but it's all a

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • I like to get together with some friends and drink Smirnoff Ice before the match. I'd say the footba

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • The most important thing for me is getting hammered on beer and having a good laugh with my mates. I

Votes: 21 58.3%

• Total voters

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Well I'm 2 and 4. I love meeting up with everyone and having a sing song but I care a lot about football. I wouldn't travel all around the country just to get drunk. You can do that at home!

:albion:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Living in Manchester it's always great to see some mates from Brighton at away matches. Always try to fit in a pub beforehand and often see see some NSC legends, but I feel a twat walking up and saying hello to people I have only met on a message board.

My love of the Albion has not diminished, but other things (kids) have come into my life that have overtaken the club. Still want my ashes to be scattered over Falmer, and to be cremated wearing the stripes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here