southwick
looks like she's abroad on holiday.
nice arse though :love:

Last edited:

Richard Whiteley

Sep 24, 2003
Biscuit said:
I voted 'No! That's disgusting, you should be ashamed'

Really not my thing, the idea of somebird pissing on me I find quite disgusting.

bloody PC brigade:angry:

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Why do you guys find "watersports" so arousing?

I'd never piss nor be pissed on for sexual gratification!!! Sounds groce to me!!

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I don't know why they do BAG, weeing and pooing to me is like throwing your human garbage out, you must be on some kind of weird power trip if you enjoy throwing your garbage down someones throat....sounds all rather sick to me...

fatfingers

Aug 18, 2004
hove
tedebear said:
I don't know why they do BAG, weeing and pooing to me is like throwing your human garbage out, you must be on some kind of weird power trip if you enjoy throwing your garbage down someones throat....sounds all rather sick to me...

Ah but i suppose its ok to block your garbage passage when you feel like it , no?:p

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Hungry Joe is one of my favourite PE teachers, making sure all teen hockey players shower unprotectively by rubbing their blistered hands in a phlegmy flange like a Bosnian weightlifter's powdery palm.
My guess is he is mildly allergic to hair and only shows stubbly sacced thirteeners how to play.

I can't think of myself being aroused by a pissing girl, but i wouldn't be sickened either. I think i would have a bit of trouble with a shitter though. My memory of the Young Gay Turdeaters hasn't yet died as quickly as i have.

tedebear said:

Yep, somewhat like throwing one of your best organs in the last part of a sewage disposal unit. Sick!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here