Do you feel sorry for Forest?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Re: Re: Do you feel sorry for Forest?

Jonathon Livingstone said:
Great support?

We outsang them from start to finish on Saturday!

When we played them a couple of years ago all they did was the Mexican wave and even at that we managed to out do them :lolol:
:mexican: :mexican: :mexican:

binary

Oct 4, 2004
South East Guildford
I went to see them at Yeovil a few weeks back when we didn't have a game. They were just not up for it.

Yeovil got at them from the off and they couldn't handle it. Only Breckin, Hoult, Lester and Bopp deserved paying. The rest were shocking.

Their reserves were a discgrace at Woking earlier that week so I have no sympathy for them and my mate who is a Forest fan has no sympathy as he is embarassed by their attitude.

bardo

Jul 6, 2004
Seaford
Buzza said:
They will bouce back!

I met a nice Forest couple at the Sportsman last season. I pointed out that on the plus side they would get the opportunity to visit new grounds! Not necessarily good grounds but new one's none the less!

Bozza, what a gem of encouragement you are! I'm sure they must have gone away from the Sportsman with a new lightness in their step, dreaming of visits to such wonderful stadiums as those of Hartlepool, Scunthorpe and Doncaster! :D

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Well I do, it can't be nice for them. I feel more sorry for them than I do for Gillingham, Grimsby say.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Well I do, it can't be nice for them. I feel more sorry for them than I do for Gillingham, Grimsby say.
Well stop being such a HANDBAG then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here