Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you ever get bored with the internet!!

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
You sit there looking at the screen wondering what to do next. You have exhausted all the sites you can think of.
What would have done in the old days lol?

I would have probably played games on my Amiga all day, watched TV or hired a VHS.
I was into using Octamed on the Amiga and trying to make rave music.

I used to remember connecting my dads stereo to the Sound Sampler and storing 10 seconds of sample and slicing it up.
YouTube - Beats On My Amiga Using Octamed V4

I used to remember watching the excellent Amiga demo disks, they still look cool now.

Last edited:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Play football and cricket on the rec behind my house. Played SNES then N64 a few years after.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
do now what i did then,go for a jog ,a spot of fishing ,play the odd game of footy,and in the summer turn out for a sunday cricket team. The internet makes up a small part of my life atm,im sure when i cant play sport any longer the time spent on here will increase.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
You sit there looking at the screen wondering what to do next. You have exhausted all the sites you can think of.
What would have done in the old days lol?

I would have probably played games on my Amiga all day, watched TV or hired a VHS.
I was into using Octamed on the Amiga and trying to make rave music.

I used to remember connecting my dads stereo to the Sound Sampler and storing 10 seconds of sample and slicing it up.
YouTube - Beats On My Amiga Using Octamed V4

I used to remember watching the excellent Amiga demo disks, they still look cool now.

Octamed was ace, did some amazing KLF remixes in it (well my brother did)

He still has his amiga 500+ which he managed to get into a tower with CD rom and an x (20?) MB hard drive and our action replay cartridge brilliant for replays on sensible soccer. Managed to network it to his PC as well, Blimey we even got I think a half meg ram upgrade for it for about 50 quid, I think later on you could upgrade to 2mg for a big price.

Workbench was the mother of all OS's lol

Um in answer to your question, dunno :(

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Dunno about Octamed. I used to compile my masterpieces on WHAM ! The Music Box on my Spectrum.

10164.jpg

I did the Coco Pops advert (two channel). Took me four days.

:jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here