Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you do have any habits that others might find annoying?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
What a bunch of snoring, belching, bread felching,nose picking change jangling,leg twitching,pardon saying,anal tidying FREAKS!

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
Clearly I'm not alone withthe constant leg jig, it drive's my wife mad.

I also have a really bad habit of repeating a funny story / incident the second I have finished telling it the first time and I'm completely aware I'm doing it.

And to the guy who breathes heavily through his nose - do you sit next to me on EVERY train I get on?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I have no annoying habits.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
'Appalled' is the better word, methinks.

I mean, actually thinking you can improve the taste of Mother's Pride by wiping your arse on it.

Like, yuck.

I seem to vaguely recall, from somewhere, that you are quiet a bread snob, and regard any pre-packed supermarket bread with complete and utter disdain.

Or am I crossing my wires ?

Oct 25, 2003
1. i flick channels REALLY quickly, because seemingly i have better reactions than everyone else and can tell whats on and whether i want to watch it

2. pick my toenails- it sometimes makes my girlfriend CRY

3. i correct people when they sing song lyrics wrong

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
1. i flick channels REALLY quickly, because seemingly i have better reactions than everyone else and can tell whats on and whether i want to watch it

2. pick my toenails- it sometimes makes my girlfriend CRY

3. i correct people when they sing song lyrics wrong

have you ever corrected someone and been wrong yourself?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I seem to vaguely recall, from somewhere, that you are quiet a bread snob, and regard any pre-packed supermarket bread with complete and utter disdain.

Or am I crossing my wires ?

Sort of. I am, believe it or not, a bit of a food snob. That's probably my annoying habit.

White sliced bread isn't my favourite. A nutritionist once told me what white pre-packed bread does to your digestive system. Eugh! Not for me, thanks. I quite like having a good dump, if you don't mind.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Sort of. I am, believe it or not, a bit of a food snob. That's probably my annoying habit.

White sliced bread isn't my favourite. A nutritionist once told me what white pre-packed bread does to your digestive system. Eugh! Not for me, thanks. I quite like having a good dump, if you don't mind.

Well I usually have a couple of sarnies a day with the old supermarket white-sliced, and I shit like a trooper. Or something that shits really well, and regularly. You should have seen the one I curled off this morning.

Textbook stuff.

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
When I'm sitting down, I often "jig" my legs. This is truley maddening for anyone sitting near me in an attached row of seats, like at Withdean.
I pick my nose at traffic lights and wipe it under the seat.
I leave beard trimmings in the sink.
I snore.
When I open a bottle of beer, I just let the cap fall into the cutlery draw.
I never spray after using the toilet, as I much prefer the natural smell of my own faeces to some horrible synthetic flowery crap.
I am ridiculously obsessive about the lounge being tidy before settling down to watch anything on TV.
I drum rhythms on my desk with my fingernails whilst staring into space.
I'm always whistling, but not properly. Its more like a hiss, as I just put my tongue near the roof of my mouth and blow the "tune" out.
I use a pen to scratch and de-wax my ears.
I use a BIC penlid to scrape the crud from behind my fingernails.
I use a serrated knife to pick my teeth after meals sometimes.
I often make a loud, stupid "EEERGH" noise when I haul myself up off the settee (deliberately to annoy).
When my wife is reading, I say something to her suddenly and slightly too loudly, in an attempt to make her jump.
I rewind films to replay a certain scene because it has "good surround sound" - I then insist everyone in the room listens carefully to the bit I mean.
I flick channels incessantly during ad breaks.

Other than that, I can't think of much really.

Being arsed to list your annoying habits is particularly annoying.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
That opening beer bottles and letting the lid just fall into the drawer happens a lot around here. I started removing the bottle openers in an effort to prevent my neat kitchen drawers being clogged up with them and he started using door frames or work surfaces to crack them open and still left the cap at random places. Mrs Easy has more patience than me if she hasn't removed the bottle openers yet.

I click my finger nails. I don't even think about doing it, it just happens. I don't realise until Paddy or one of the kids glare at me to stop me clicking away.

I do the tidying thing too. The most irritating habit in this house is possessed by all four of them and they are incapable of putting rubbish in the bin. On top of the bin, on the side right beside the bin, in front of the bin. But in the bin? Never.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here