Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you agree with Palace fans boycotting Ipswich

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Fact is palace won there and we didnt coz we are a naive bunch of softies and pslace have grit and determination. couldnt give a monkeys how many palace took.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Well Brighton fans would think it's pathetic if Palace fans did something like this wouldn't they, haven't you lot ever protested about anything in the past ?

As if you've just said that :lolol: :lolol:

Palace JCL.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Well Brighton fans would think it's pathetic if Palace fans did something like this wouldn't they, haven't you lot ever protested about anything in the past ?

Us ? Noooooo We would never do such a thing. Do you think BHA fans should boycott Sainsburys for helping the afflicted ?

Jun 18, 2011
tunbridge wells
If you think working class people who like classical music strange then you need to have a conversation with members of my family my friend. I'd also suggest you stop reading the Daily Diana (Mail). Amazing tho that is cheaper to go to opera than Millwall v Brighton!

it was a joke, a play on words, dont worry!

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
If you think working class people who like classical music strange then you need to have a conversation with members of my family my friend. I'd also suggest you stop reading the Daily Diana (Mail). Amazing tho that is cheaper to go to opera than Millwall v Brighton!

Amazing that opera is subsidised in this country. Apparently it is only fair that opera is reasonably priced because the average attendee does not get to go to football regularly, because they only like listening to fat people warbling in Italian

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Man United away, bet you won't boycott that one will you :)

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Can't we just charge Palace fans £31.00 to become a member on this Board, then with any luck, they,ll f*** off permanently back to their own forum.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here