Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do we want Palace relegated?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I know , what a fooking bellend!!!!

Personally I want them to go down, but beating them on a level playing field next yr is quite appealing aswell

Apparently unless you are registered since 1863 and have a zillion posts on here you aren't a Brighton supporter and have no right to an opinion.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I want them to stay up. There is no better fixture as an Albion fan than against the scum, and we've been starved of it over the years. A few seasons of reguarly playing each other, and us at Falmer would see the rivalry return to red hot!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I want them to stay up. There is no better fixture as an Albion fan than against the scum, and we've been starved of it over the years. A few seasons of reguarly playing each other, and us at Falmer would see the rivalry return to red hot!

Sheebo will accept your opinion :wink:

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Scrape through yet again so we can smash them up for a single season and play our part in relegating them ourselves before they plummit to non league.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
I do often see a correlation between silly 'new fan' views and NSC 'join date'. Not everyone I know but this is a prime example :ajester:

Jesus wept

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I'd like them to stay up. Then next season I want to annihilate them home and away and watch them finish bottom of the league 20+ points adrift from safety. Then I want to play them every few years in the cup humiliating them by more and more as they wallow in the lower leagues for two decades.

IFHB

Apr 14, 2010
No IF you lot get promoted.
IF yes, then the blow would be softened if you missed out on promotion.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Nah, want all of the tax dodgers from the South (Scummers, Palace and Portshit) in the same division as us becuase it's so much sweeter when you stuff your local rivals.

My 12 year old is still buzzing after yesterday and reckons the first half was his most exciting experience at Football. Just imagine if that'd had been Palace yesterday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here