Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do we want Gillingham to win play off's

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
Why don't we all just go and stand in a public toilet cubical its the same as going gills :lolol:

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Would like Gillingham for away day (I don't know why everyone hates it so much - nice little ground), but I would feel so sorry for Rochdale if they failed again to make it out of the division. Their fans deserve some sort of reward for their patience!

folkestonesgull

Oct 8, 2006
folkestone
Ok, Gillingham and Chatham are shitholes but the ground is ok and you can get nice and close to the pitch.

I don't know the ins and outs of the ground share back in the day (and i'm sure you will all set me straight )but it must have helped us so why all the negativity on this sunny friday afternoon??

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
I personally would like another trip to Manchester next season so i would like to see Rochdale or Bury to come up(preferably rochdale)plus these are both new grounds for me
My third choice is Shrewsbury as it is quite good there, went up there for the jpt game this season, i think we would take alot theere on a satuday.
So to answer your question, no i do not want gillingham to come up, it is a disgusting place, an awful ground and i have been there-no thanks:angry:

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Gillingham is a shit hole, shit day out and uncovered stand, oh and been there many times. Rochdale for me, new ground, and i think the club deserves it being in that league so long. Shrewsbury was ok for the jpt game, so wouldnt mind going there again.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If I ever have to go back to Gillingham it will be too soon, scene of too many nightmares..and it's a really shit boring drive that I did too often....

Rochdale for me

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Rochdale or Bury as they're only a 3 and a half hour train journey away. I would prefer Bury as it is easier to get to with a short tram journey once you get to Manchester. Rochdale involves a 20 minute walk , uphill , to the ground from the train station.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
If Shrewsbury don't make it I'd want Rochdale. Gillingham can rot for all I care.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Can't have Rochdale promoted AGAIN.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Rochdale my favourite. Good memories of visiting Spotland.

Rotten memories of Gillingham: my most disliked ground.

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
Rochdale for me. Out of the four, its the only place ive never seen the Albion play, so its a new ground. If not them then Shrewsbury. (went to their old one but not the new ground).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here