Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do we still get 20 LP for Home Cup Games ?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
The above question really, as ive just checked my purchase history for the Newcastle game and it says -

Date Membership/Match Seat Loyalty Status
07/12/2012 BHAFC v Newcastle United FC N1/N1C/U/0*** 00010 PEND

Is it right that we now only get the 10 points, or is it an error i need to moan at the Ticket Office about ?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Wouldnt surprise me. Probably another of hairdressers cutbacks.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Just checked mine and it says 20 under loyalty points for the Newcastle game.

BattFink

Jan 31, 2012
Buggers Hole
The above question really, as ive just checked my purchase history for the Newcastle game and it says -

Date Membership/Match Seat Loyalty Status
07/12/2012 BHAFC v Newcastle United FC N1/N1C/U/0*** 00010 PEND

Is it right that we now only get the 10 points, or is it an error i need to moan at the Ticket Office about ?

Are you a member of the auto cup enrolment? I signed up to this and only got 10pts

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Are you a member of the auto cup enrolment? I signed up to this and only got 10pts

Yeah, when i signed up it said we would still get 20 LP - looks like that was a lie as the 30 points for signing up isnt really a gain as now your LOSING 10 points each match.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Cant find the original article on the club website, but ive found a copy of when it was first introduced as posted on NSC (with a link to a page on the club site which has been removed) - the main part of note is the following

Auto-Cup Scheme

The new auto-cup scheme is aimed at those fans who wish to automatically purchase their seat for every HOME cup match.

It alleviates the worry of going through the purchase process when the cup matches come around, which will be particularly useful for those high-demand cup fixtures at the Amex.

To register, season-ticket holders simply need to load their credit or debit card details online and then each home cup game will be automatically loaded to their season-ticket smartcards in time for the match, and the ticket price charged to their card.

Additionally season-ticket holders who sign up to the auto-cup scheme will receive a 5% higher rebate on the ticket exchange, and those who sign up before 30th November 2012 (and by the first match of the season in subsequent years) will also receive an extra 30 bonus loyalty points, plus the regular 20 points per home cup match.

Seems there has been a cock-up or the club is trying to pull a fast one on us.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I am still looking for the loyalty points I lost at the start of this season.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
If you have an st you "lost" 50% of any over 1000 from last season, the same as the rest of us

Which I still think was very unfair.

Eg, had a st last year, went to 7 away games, totalled 1070 and was cut to 1035 after attending 28 games total, someone else without a st last year attended 10 away games and no home games and got a st this year, their points would be 1050 for attending 10 games. How is that rewarding loyalty?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

Eg, had a st last year, went to 7 away games, totalled 1070 and was cut to 1035 after attending 28 games total, someone else without a st last year attended 10 away games and no home games and got a st this year, their points would be 1050 for attending 10 games. How is that rewarding loyalty?

They're rewarding this Seasons loyalty first, and then last seasons.
Seems perfectly reasonable to me.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne

Non-STHs last year only got 10% carried over to this year, i had 160 points last year, but only 16 got carried over, so i had 1016.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

Any system that was brought in would seem unfair to some, and fair to others. You lost 35 points, I lost 195. Any game you want to get to you will, it'll just mean being on the ball at the right time.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I don't think it's right though 20 for cup games but 10 for away. Surely it should be the other way round.

The club makes good money out of home cup tickets, and none from away tickets, rewarding those who put money into the club. It's the right way around.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The club makes good money out of home cup tickets, and none from away tickets, rewarding those who put money into the club. It's the right way around.

We get nothing for league games away, but the club get 45% of the gate for away cup games. The home side also get 45% and the FA get 10%.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here