Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do we really pay such shit wages that our players have to.........

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Cor a wind up can really work even at this day in age! Let me guess, you also get offended if the opposition fans sing that all Albion fans are gay as well don't you? Or if a Northerner calls you a Southern Softy?

Chill man, Stereotype jokes are still just that, JOKES!
except if there about chinese people :lolol:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I suggest you stop being such a f*cking snob Kieran and talk to people who moved to Woodingdean over 60 years ago before shooting your mouth off.

Alternatively, try talking to Tommy Elphick’s family or Ian Chapman’s family. Or maybe we “should know our place”.
:tosser:

-AM-Fishing-02---PIAIJ.jpg

:jester::jester:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Cor a wind up can really work even at this day in age! Let me guess, you also get offended if the opposition fans sing that all Albion fans are gay as well don't you? Or if a Northerner calls you a Southern Softy?

Chill man, Stereotype jokes are still just that, JOKES!

..........I would just like to point up that I come from..........WOODINGDEAN. I moved up to Manchester because I couldn't afford to live there after my family emigrated.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I suggest you stop being such a f*cking snob Kieran and talk to people who moved to Woodingdean over 60 years ago before shooting your mouth off.

Alternatively, try talking to Tommy Elphick’s family or Ian Chapman’s family. Or maybe we “should know our place”.
:tosser:

It's just a joke - based on Tubby Monday's reply to El Pres thought I'd wind him up. FFS calm down.....or does your reaction suggest there may be a grain of truth.....?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

That's nothing, I live in STOCKPORT now,

Believe me.. this is the HOME of the Scallies. They have given so much to the contribution of the scallie.
First... Let me begin with clothing. Undoubtedly, Burberry always wins. However, Fred Perry clothing. Man, this was a biggie. Blue jumpers, white strip and Fred Perry logo. Now, is this a coincidence? Yes. Most of the scallies are unaware that Fred Perry was born in Stockport. We even have Fred Perry way. Surely a haven for scallies.
When I resided in Preston, I was asked where I came from. So, Stockport being the answer. To which a chorus of "When In Stockport, Where Your Rockport" Towns further a field than the local bus route are aware of Stockport. Back to local bus routes, the 192 of death. The most violent bus route in Europe. It all happens between Stockport also. Bus's burnt out by scallie kids messing with fire works then getting off scott free because they're mam has 15 kids, each one ending in a high pitched squeal. Example for girls, Toni (Tow-Ni), Kiera (Kier-roh). Usually something ending in Oh (A lower case O) and leaves the mouth wide open at the end of the word. Now, to get somebodys attention, Stockport scallies love a TV program. An American medical show. ER. A Standard conversation would begin with "EEEEE-RRRR Kier-Roh"
Now you have the basis of Stockport, I will digress.
As mentioned in an article already on Stockport, You need to go to watch Stockport County. As described, there REALLY is a sea of cream tartan. I think the Burberry hat exploded upon the Stockport scene because we are known as a Hat Factory town. Hence Stockport County being the Hatters. Old roots never die!
Now, most of this Burberry gear is fake. For those who cannot afford to purchase, or are too scared to thieve these items from All Sports (2 of, one being a Mega All Sports) JJB (Again 2 of) Streetwise Sports, JD Sports, Donnay shop or at a push TK Max, We have the glamorous Stockport Market, for all your fake needs.
Also in Stockport, socks are important. It started about 1997. A number of scallies rode their stolen BMX's to school. Some noticed it caught their pants in the cogs, so they tucked their trousers into their socks. This was soon un tucked at school. However, one rebel left his pants in. The fashion began. One sock showing. Then, this became two socks. Socks then developed from your usual Adidas and Nike brands to Golf Socks. I dont know when this transition took place, but it was soon replaced with cartoon (cart-une is Stockport) socks. Tweety Pie and Taz were soon a regular sight.
Jewelry is essential. The bigger the bling, the more impressed your scallie-ett will be. Again, a number of outlets. Samuels, Argos (2 of) Index and various just as cheap jewelry establishments.

Undoubtedly, Stockport has a breeding ground for scallies. Grand Central. When opened it boasted to be a Mecca. Pizza hut, McDonalds, A Bar, Swimming Baths, Bowling, Cinema and A Night Club. This is now somewhat run down by the influx of scallies who just sit in the middle shouting their gobs off. The night club soon lost its license because it was rubbish. Re-opened and re-branded, it still is a haven for 16yr scallies trying to get cheap booze, and some giant hopped earring girl to touch them. Heaven and Hell. What a club. The bar, called squares is gone now. And just to take that shine off it, a family Planning clinic. Monday mornings are comedy. You have never seen so many nervous scallie lads pretending not to be with the young slappers as they cue for miles to get the morning after pill. Most of them even know the employees of the businesses surrounding because they are such regulars.

Stockport Council has even cut a deal (Rumored) with Tesco. A new 24hr Tesco is being built on the outskirts of town. It is rumored that this planning permission was only granted so Tesco could employee the masses of people on welfare and benefits. I have heard several accounts of students etc.. who have been refused, even though they could be accepted at other branches. Hmm.. rum.
Well, that should clear it up for you.
Remember, when In Stockport, Wear Ya’ Rockport.

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
That's nothing, I live in STOCKPORT now,

Believe me.. this is the HOME of the Scallies. They have given so much to the contribution of the scallie.
First... Let me begin with clothing. Undoubtedly, Burberry always wins. However, Fred Perry clothing. Man, this was a biggie. Blue jumpers, white strip and Fred Perry logo. Now, is this a coincidence? Yes. Most of the scallies are unaware that Fred Perry was born in Stockport. We even have Fred Perry way. Surely a haven for scallies.
When I resided in Preston, I was asked where I came from. So, Stockport being the answer. To which a chorus of "When In Stockport, Where Your Rockport" Towns further a field than the local bus route are aware of Stockport. Back to local bus routes, the 192 of death. The most violent bus route in Europe. It all happens between Stockport also. Bus's burnt out by scallie kids messing with fire works then getting off scott free because they're mam has 15 kids, each one ending in a high pitched squeal. Example for girls, Toni (Tow-Ni), Kiera (Kier-roh). Usually something ending in Oh (A lower case O) and leaves the mouth wide open at the end of the word. Now, to get somebodys attention, Stockport scallies love a TV program. An American medical show. ER. A Standard conversation would begin with "EEEEE-RRRR Kier-Roh"
Now you have the basis of Stockport, I will digress.
As mentioned in an article already on Stockport, You need to go to watch Stockport County. As described, there REALLY is a sea of cream tartan. I think the Burberry hat exploded upon the Stockport scene because we are known as a Hat Factory town. Hence Stockport County being the Hatters. Old roots never die!
Now, most of this Burberry gear is fake. For those who cannot afford to purchase, or are too scared to thieve these items from All Sports (2 of, one being a Mega All Sports) JJB (Again 2 of) Streetwise Sports, JD Sports, Donnay shop or at a push TK Max, We have the glamorous Stockport Market, for all your fake needs.
Also in Stockport, socks are important. It started about 1997. A number of scallies rode their stolen BMX's to school. Some noticed it caught their pants in the cogs, so they tucked their trousers into their socks. This was soon un tucked at school. However, one rebel left his pants in. The fashion began. One sock showing. Then, this became two socks. Socks then developed from your usual Adidas and Nike brands to Golf Socks. I dont know when this transition took place, but it was soon replaced with cartoon (cart-une is Stockport) socks. Tweety Pie and Taz were soon a regular sight.
Jewelry is essential. The bigger the bling, the more impressed your scallie-ett will be. Again, a number of outlets. Samuels, Argos (2 of) Index and various just as cheap jewelry establishments.

Undoubtedly, Stockport has a breeding ground for scallies. Grand Central. When opened it boasted to be a Mecca. Pizza hut, McDonalds, A Bar, Swimming Baths, Bowling, Cinema and A Night Club. This is now somewhat run down by the influx of scallies who just sit in the middle shouting their gobs off. The night club soon lost its license because it was rubbish. Re-opened and re-branded, it still is a haven for 16yr scallies trying to get cheap booze, and some giant hopped earring girl to touch them. Heaven and Hell. What a club. The bar, called squares is gone now. And just to take that shine off it, a family Planning clinic. Monday mornings are comedy. You have never seen so many nervous scallie lads pretending not to be with the young slappers as they cue for miles to get the morning after pill. Most of them even know the employees of the businesses surrounding because they are such regulars.

Stockport Council has even cut a deal (Rumored) with Tesco. A new 24hr Tesco is being built on the outskirts of town. It is rumored that this planning permission was only granted so Tesco could employee the masses of people on welfare and benefits. I have heard several accounts of students etc.. who have been refused, even though they could be accepted at other branches. Hmm.. rum.
Well, that should clear it up for you.
Remember, when In Stockport, Wear Ya’ Rockport.

Offensive to people who live in Stockport, who have family who live in stockport etc etc.

People have been banned for less.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
So...where were we? Stockport is Shite and Woodingdean is a haven for lower league footballers, alleged nonces and chavs.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
My Uncle lives in Hazelgrove which is the posh part of Stockport I believe. Stockport is indeed a dump but to be fair no worse than Bolton, Rochdale, Oldham, etc... Which are all shit holes.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Yeah but moving to Woodingdean from Coventry must be a step or two up the property ladder.:)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Offensive to people who live in Stockport, who have family who live in stockport etc etc.

People have been banned for less.

We spent 20 minutes at Stockport on Saturday. Quite happy in the end to get on the train for Crewe, as it reminded me of Grimsby. Why does Stockport railway station have a platorm 0 ?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
We spent 20 minutes at Stockport on Saturday. Quite happy in the end to get on the train for Crewe, as it reminded me of Grimsby. Why does Stockport railway station have a platorm 0 ?

It's for arrivals only. Arrivals of the damned.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Idiot.

Not all parts of Woodingdean are bad, some are really nice actually.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Kieron .. been away for a while its great to see you have not lost the subtle art !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here