Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
------------------------- Signing ------------------------
Calderon -------- Greer -------- Dunk -------- Signing
Buckley ---------- Vicente ----- Bridcutt ------ Noone
-------------------- CMS ------- Signing ----------------
We would never see a midfield of three attackers who a predominantly wide men.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004

If Angerken, Brezovan, Painter and Barnes/Hoskins aren't good enough how is Calderon?

APACHE

LONGTIME DIEHARD
Feb 18, 2011
THE PROMISED LAND-SUSSEX
IMO afully fit squad and we are good enough. The best thing would be that there weren't any transfers in the season ,you could only trade in the close season, that would really make clubs produce their own players if you couldn't buy or loan during the season.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
dont need anyone really - hoskins and vicente will be like new signings......then see how we are doing in the summer.

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Hope we sign a strong player up front to give Smithie the backing he needs also a real midfield playmaker,agree we should have no trouble holding a mid-field position in the league but to hold onto our season ticket holders we need more flair plus goals at home.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009

I'd be very happy with this as the focus of our season

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
I'd be very happy with this as the focus of our season

Also, think that JFC has changed the situation somewhat. He has given us the box to box midfielder we wanted. Yes he is young and may need to be rested now and then, but if Rooney was good enough at 17 then Jake should be ok in the champo. In the games he has played so far he has been head and shoulders above everyone else that has played in midfield (Sparrow,Harley,Navarro and Dicker) with the exception of Bridcutt.

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
Genuinely need superior full backs and a goalie. Full backs would improve the function of our system significantly IMO and negate the need for a 'lump' as the solution. A lump isn't really the solution.

Sign full backs and a more confidence-inspiring goalie and I speculate we would look better at the front than you might think we would from only signing defenders. Perhaps a truly top drawer midfielder would also be needed for my disingenuous theory... but no LUMP. No.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here