Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do we need new Rivals???

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
Palace nowhere near selling out for our visit next Tuesday and with all those empty seats its hardly going to feel much like a real derby match.
Shall we advertise for new Rivals ?

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Maybe a groupon offer?
And when was the last time Palace sold out for a league game? (Not including about 2000 Hammers getting tickets in the home end as well as about 5k in the away section)

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
They never sell out. However I feel Tuesday might be different, still best part of a week for all the GroupOn vouchers to be redeemed yet.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Palace nowhere near selling out for our visit next Tuesday and with all those empty seats its hardly going to feel much like a real derby match.

Yeah and every club down south will be dying to get a chance of being our rivals.

Look, we're getting pathetic. We haven't even done 1 whole season yet t the Amex. Wait a few years and then judge our true supports. Only a few years ago we had a half empty 8,000 capacity ground. Great support!

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
As much as I want to laugh at Palace, I would prefer them to sell out than not. Better atmosphere init.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011

Southampton will be available should Pompey go pop:lolol::albion2::albion2:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
I've got a great conspiracy theory about that.

Let me guess, you cliamed to be there too?

ps your banter is as banterish as a bannana stuck between Phil mitchells charisma and Heather mills break-dancing moves.

Last edited:

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Yeah and every club down south will be dying to get a chance of being our rivals.

Look, we're getting pathetic. We haven't even done 1 whole season yet t the Amex. Wait a few years and then judge our true supports. Only a few years ago we had a half empty 8,000 capacity ground. Great support!

Ah, but Withdean was the true definition of a shit football ground. The only reason I used to go was for the pre match beer. Football was just an excuse.

Sent by the power of 1000 turtles

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
far be it from me to ruin a thread digging at palace, but we didn't sell out withdean the last time palace were in town - in fact, we were over 1000 short of capacity (admittedly i don't believe they sold either - but still)

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
lol those seats went in about a day before we played them and then they never actually advertised there was an extra stand available

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
lol those seats went in about a day before we played them and then they never actually advertised there was an extra stand available

surely any self respecting fan would be clued up enough at what is going on at their club to realise that new stands were being built/sellotaped together and that the likelihood was they would be open for the palace game? i cant believe that our AMAZING support would not have figured that tickets would therefore be available without needing to be spoonfed the news by the albion

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here