Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do we have the most insecure fans?

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Christ we get something decent like a player or manager and everyone presumes we can't keep them:lolol:
Yes we lose players and managers but crikey some of you really do lack any ambition towards the club.The dark days are over so start setting your standards higher for fu#ks sakeeeeeeeee:wozza:

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Christ we get something decent like a player or manager and everyone presumes we can't keep them:lolol:
Yes we lose players and managers but crikey some of you really do lack any ambition towards the club.The dark days are over so start setting your standards higher for fu#ks sakeeeeeeeee:wozza:

I totally agree. It looks as though it may be an age thing, with older fans that can remember the good times thinking they are on their way back, and the youngish fans who have only been around the Club since the 90s just waiting for everything to turn to shit again.

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove

I had a rant about the same issue last night, there is so much moaning & doom mongering on here it really is quite infuriating. We are a lucky bunch to have a future ahead of us that shines so bright with a chairman, manager & stadium that will bring a much more exciting future than most clubs whether they are in a higher position at the moment or not.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
It is quite shocking some of the things people choose to moan about.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Everyone moans its a recession for christ sakes:lolol:
I love to have a moan but as stated above its mostly the ones from the 90's gloom years.You people need to have a good hard look at yourselves in the mirror and put a smile on you're misrable f**king face's:lolol:

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
All football fans moan, to think its just ours is ridiculous. Walsall fans were complaining this season, despite 3/4k crowds and a top half (?) finish. Man Utd fans complained because they didnt win the title... i could go on and on and on.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
All football fans moan, to think its just ours is ridiculous. Walsall fans were complaining this season, despite 3/4k crowds and a top half (?) finish. Man Utd fans complained because they didnt win the title... i could go on and on and on.
The diffrence is walsall don't have a new stadium and a bright future ahead:wink:

The point is we have a fantastic future ahead so why all the 90's whinging?

Christ the only thing that could seriously pi$$ me off is if falmer blew up:thumbsup:

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
The diffrence is walsall don't have a new stadium and a bright future ahead:wink:

The point is we have a fantastic future ahead so why all the 90's whinging?

Christ the only thing that could seriously pi$$ me off is if falmer blew up:thumbsup:

I see your point, was simply stating that on the subject of moaning supporters, there are far worse out there.
Give that a year or so and it will be different.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Can you blame us? Any player or manager with any ambition has used the Albion as a springboard to 'better' things in recent years. They're doing it still. The prospect of Falmer means a lot to us, but it doesn't necessarily mean a lot to them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here