Votes: 54 53.5%
  • Draw Reply at the home of dreams !!

Votes: 23 22.8%

• Total voters

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Is there not a middle ground where we think we've got a chance but aren't confident of us taking it?

chinners

Aug 27, 2009
Brighton
depends on what side oneil puts out doent it

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
There's always a chance.

We beat Man City last season with a fired up performance and I don't think home advantage makes a lot of difference to us as we tend to perform better away from home.

I don't know what the outcome will be but I'm hopeful that the performance will show real spirit, character and determination.

As long as we show up and make an effort then I'll be happy

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Im not bothered to be honest...obviously id love us to get a result but i will enjoy the day out either way. As long as we dont embarrass ourselves and end up on the wrong end of a drubbing then ill be happy. The last thing we want is an FA Cup spanking knocking our confidence and affecting our League form

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Our players will be WELL up for it whereas villa will have much of their reserve team out guessing by the games they have around the date.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
There's always a chance.

We beat Man City last season with a fired up performance and I don't think home advantage makes a lot of difference to us as we tend to perform better away from home.

I don't know what the outcome will be but I'm hopeful that the performance will show real spirit, character and determination.

As long as we show up and make an effort then I'll be happy

What he said! :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here