Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do they actually CARE?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Sadly, the only other player who is hanging around is Davies, and not only is he spectacularly lazy, but he makes Mark McCammon look like Ronaldo. Pathetic.

lazy are you sure, never stops running. Misses chances but personally I think once one goes in his confidence will rise and will be banging them in. Prefer a striker getting in positions to miss rather than one who doesn't get in the positions in the first place

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
I didn't actually read any of that because you are a prick.

And before you say anything, I was going to say similar to your face today, but you don't know who I am, and I thought it'd ruin an otherwise splendid day out.

C'mon Slade, Davies and the Albion - show what you can do and prove WW wrong, we are behind you!
OOh what a big brave boy you are !

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I didn't actually read any of that because you are a prick.

And before you say anything, I was going to say similar to your face today, but you don't know who I am, and I thought it'd ruin an otherwise splendid day out.

Well, that's nice. Frankly though, you forget that people don't live their entire lives through the internet. I might be a prick online, but you have no idea what i'm like as a person, so perhaps you should have said hello.

I didn't see any lack of effort today, just a lack of quality and organization.
And WW, someone actually bothered to point you out to ATFC seagull today, it seems that your reputation preceds you, the internet could be merging into real life, possibly time to think before you post.

Quite worrying isn't it? Although slightly more reassuring, speaking to someone in the pub after the game, a phrase like "Mark, you're alright, and your opinions aren't actually that ridiculous, but my god you can be a right cock on NSC" does give hope that some people are less judgemental of an internet forum!

lazy are you sure, never stops running. Misses chances but personally I think once one goes in his confidence will rise and will be banging them in. Prefer a striker getting in positions to miss rather than one who doesn't get in the positions in the first place

He's fast, so can get in the positions - but if he had any sort of footballing brain/finishing ability and applied it with effort then he might actually be a good player.

Well Rumble abuses him in person, talk about full circle.

:drink:

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
He's fast, so can get in the positions - but if he had any sort of footballing brain/finishing ability and applied it with effort then he might actually be a good player.

.....and presumably not playing for a tin pot side such as us.

For what it's worth, I thought he had a good game yesterday in all aspects apart from his finishing. He kept chasing the aimless hoofs from our defenders, frequently beat the defender to the ball, did his best to hold it up despite the lack of support from midfield, and ran his socks off. He picked up a lot of nod ons from Owusu, but, whether it is due to overanxiety or poor technique never looked like putting them away.

Poor finisher yes, lazy, certainly not. You diminish the quality of your argument by the constant snide comments. If it is your objective to purely get a reaction then fair enough, and you can join the likes of Ernest inn being professional trolls. If you want an intelligent debate about his ability then I think you are taking the wrong approach.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Whing - yes
Fraser - yes.
El-abd - yes.

er...really not convinced any of the rest of that shower give two shits about where we finish this season. They are all either out of contract in the summer or will go back to clubs they are here from on loan, and frankly in the second half the lack of effort/fight/commitment was disgusting. For the second week running, we just seemed to give up.

Sadly, the only other player who is hanging around is Davies, and not only is he spectacularly lazy, but he makes Mark McCammon look like Ronaldo. Pathetic.

SUPERB support from the fans today (even if atmosphere wasn't the best) but to be quite honest the team have let us down badly today. Orient were piss poor, but our half-arsed, inept approach has left us staring at relegation in the face.

We're going down with a wimper.

:nono:

For the first time ever, I agree with you.:thumbsup:

But, I do think Davies cares, seeing his face at full time, it was like he was going to be reduced to tears.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here