Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do Palace detest us as much as we detest them?

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Don't detest them, water under the bridge now. Dislike them as much as Pompey and Saints though. Now Wayne Henderson, there's someone I detest!

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I hope they do....................I would hate for them to sort of like us!!! I think that they are just plain jealous of what we have and where we are going and the sort of player we can attract

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
I hope they do....................I would hate for them to sort of like us!!! I think that they are just plain jealous of what we have and where we are going and the sort of player we can attract

I agree our future appears much brighter than there's

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
I think that we've been off the radar for them for awhile
Not anymore, they will soon remember the hatred once again and hate us as much as we hate them

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
I now work with a die hard palace fan and sad to say he is a really nice bloke. He said to me this morning that he can't get worked up about the game. To me that says "Shit, I'm worried".
I was nervous untill the bottle of wine and desperado and am now quietly confident. I have an inkling that "El Dagger" will get one tomorrow. Either way at 17:00 hours while getting ready to go home tomorrow I will stand on the mezzanine floor, in full view of my minions, and proclaim to all that:
"P A L A C E Stevie Coppells got VD"

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
Hate Brighton ,no can't wait to beat them yes
Very pleased to see brighton playing in their new stadium after so many years waiting,but to think their first league defeat in it could be to their most hated friends does add a bit of interest underestimate palace at your peril
Enjoy the game this what football is all about

Marmaduke

SE London Seagull
Apr 28, 2010
SE London
Yes they do...

I've had the unfortunate experience of meeting quite a few of them at my mate's pub in Surrey. They literally hate us.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
So our draw at Anfield at 3-3 and our 1-0 win at home...1-0 away win 1981/2...our 2-1 win at Anfield FA CUP...our 2-0 win 83/84 don't really count then....DOH!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here