Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do Mummies still like flowers for their birthday?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I've managed to let my mummy's birthday creep up on me without noticing and need to get her something today to take round later and I can come up with nothing better than flowers but i reckon that's boring. Surely she'd want something good like a NERF gun or a skateboard??

Can anyone think or a cheap and cheerful present or should I just go round their and say, 'you weren't really expecting something this year. were you?'

Last edited:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
A good one is always a "pampering day" at one of the hotels. I believe The Metropole does quite a good deal.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Uncle Buck said:
From yesterday's papers, it seems that mothers in Cumbria want they little bit extra from their sons these days....

A NERF gun that fires flowers AND a skateboard?

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Shit! It's my mums birthday on Monday - you've just made me realise. Do you reckon you can get two of those skateboard mounted floral NERF cannons?

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Safeway said:
A bollock sack full of SEMEN seem to be the order of the day up there.

Zteven, were you by any chance one half of the mother/son combination in the news yesterday?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
BEN is that you?

Chappers, flowers always work but since I just spent lunch watching the ska8ers down the west scrap metalyard (pier) then fire a SKATEBOARD at her, but get a daisy/rose coloured griptape or something :D

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
Speaking as a mother sometimes a simple happy birthday said with sincerety and a card means more than any present ever could

:wave: :wave: :wave:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
nerf_gun_500_80589.jpg
:clap2:

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Shegull said:
Speaking as a mother sometimes a simple happy birthday said with sincerety and a card means more than any present ever could

Yeah, but sometimes is the operative word isn't it....

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
You didn't let me finish ..................... along with the promise of A NERF gun that fires flowers AND a skateboard? :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
the full harris said:
course they f***ing do.

EVERY mum likes flowers.

my mum don't. it sets her hayfever off

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here