Do you watch F1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rambo

Don't Push me
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
I have really got into since last season. Hamilton makes it worth the watch for me. Last weeks Monoco Gp was brilliant viewing.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
no its crap, if i wanted to watch a train go round a track i would go to a train station,

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Use to love it when i was younger, but then got bored for a couple of seasons when Schumacher was dominating (but i still watched every week) now i actually enjoy watching again thanks to Lewis

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Tedious, tedious, tedious. Watch Moto Gp instead with the georgeous Suzie P. People dicing at 200 mph with their wheels seperated by inches and leaning at angles of 65 degrees.

Far far better.

And did I mention Suzie presents it?

Suzi Perry Gallery

Well said that man!
F1 pitstop strategy, tracks that might have one place on them where they can overtake (not that anyone ever does), all the excitement of watching paint dry.
MotoGP & Superbikes (World & British) have some of the most exciting racing you will ever see. They do the same sort of speeds that the F1 cars do but with only about 2" of contact between their tyres and the track.
But if prefer your motor racing on four wheels then look no further than British Touring Cars, now that is exciting.

:thumbsup:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Have watched it on and off since the late 70's, have to say that it is getting back to the excitement levels that it had back then, the Monaco GP last weekend was compelling viewing. Things have certainly improved in the last ten years or so, at least you can be fairly certain that all the drivers who start a race will still be alive by the time the flag drops at the end. I have been to a couple of races, Britain in 88 and Belgium in 91, both won by Senna...would like to go again but think the cost would be prohibitive, if money were no object this is the sport I would follow.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I've been to Silverstone twice. Once in 1998 (When Schumacher won in the pits) and again a couple of years later. Both were bloody brilliant. Really wanted to go this year but going to Glastonbury and can't afford both. But yeah, if money was no object, I'd go to every race. Such a great atmosphere.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here