Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do I respond?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I've done sod all work today. Just been on facebook and NSC...and this MILFY wotsit has just said that she likes me. She's Katy, 34 yo and is from the US of A.

I'm in the hands of NSC here.

Attachments

• n739476693_8756.jpg
    n739476693_8756.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 541

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I reckon she's more than 34 if that helps

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Fake boobs, blonde hair. It's a no brainer........of course you should respond!
She'll be loaded, so you go & visit, Vegas wedding, Vegas divorce & skim her for every penny you can!
Job done!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Potential bunny boiler shouldn't put you off too much

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Send her a link to this thread - then see if she can get an NSC signon and come on here to plead her case. Personally I would quite happily stick my dick in her face, but I'm not sure I'd commit to any more than that at this stage. I'm open to persuasion though.

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I'd steer clear of a woman with one shiny cheek...other than that whats the harm (unless she's an IT whizz who can log your whereabouts and come after you)...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've done sod all work today. Just been on facebook and NSC...and this MILFY wotsit has just said that she likes me. She's Katy, 34 yo and is from the US of A.

What am I doing wrong? I don't get random birds coming onto me on Facebook. Or is it simply that there is a 'I heart MILFs' application that I've not yet installed?

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
What am I doing wrong? I don't get random birds coming onto me on Facebook. Or is it simply that there is a 'I heart MILFs' application that I've not yet installed?

I'm assuming your married and have checked said box, and buzzer isn't?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Not her real photo though , in reality she is 43 yeas old, 28 stone and smells strongly of BO.:lol:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I downloaded the "are you interested application". The wife was none too happy with the fact, especially when I started getting CHICKS replying to it. :smokin:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here