Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do Do Do another one bites the dust............

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Leave the poor fullstop button alone!:nono:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Bought my house from them in May! 2 mates were made redundant a few months ago from them but luckily found jobs in different sectors fairly easily! Sad times!

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
You are an absolute prick aren't you ? Its not great news when a company goes bust, because people lose their livelyhood, their chance in life, everything they've built up to achieve in the last however many years that they've been going. and lets face it, only a couple of years ago, they may have had near on 100 grand in the bank. Its backs to the walls jobs, and every little bit of money is oxygen to keep going for the time being. So lay off with the sarcastic comments and have some f***ing respect you stupid fuckwit.

Adam Virgo's Shirt

I took Adam's shirt off!
Oct 7, 2006
IOW ex Worthing
I've met all 3 of those guys and it's a real tragedy to see another Worthing business go under

I'm intrigued though as to who runs the lettings business as the website implies Patchings run both the sales and lettings!

A few years ago, Michael Jones bought up a few rival agents, let's hope he doesn't suffer big time for that decision!

D

Deleted User X18H

I'm sorry Estate Agents routinely overprice properties not only to increase their commission but to try and ensure other similar properties stay overpriced.

No sympathy sorry!!!

Adam Virgo's Shirt

I took Adam's shirt off!
Oct 7, 2006
IOW ex Worthing
Still havent MET me yet and you have had PLENTY of chances...:censored:

It isn't my fault honest Guv! I've been told coming out with you guys is my reward for getting a job! :yahoo:

Fingers crossed I'm gonna get a job today though! Think positve thoughts at 3pm!

I'm sorry Estate Agents routinely overprice properties not only to increase their commission but to try and ensure other similar properties stay overpriced.

No sympathy sorry!!!

There's a big difference between having no sympathy and being positively gleeful at the news that 3 men have lost their jobs.

Yes some estate agents are shits, yes you may not like them, but can you genuinely feel pleasure at the idea of these 3 men becoming unemployed?

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton

No sympathy sorry!!!

Living near the Preston brewery tap, is not living in central Brighton:D
Buy a map.

D

Deleted User X18H

They will only get commision if the property is sold, if the property sells then it's not overpriced , fairly simple really.
Well obviously the properties aren't selling hence cease trading!!!

Yoda

English & European

No sympathy sorry!!!

Patchings commission was only 1% and they valued the lowest out of the three agents we had come and look at it.

And for info, lettings have been handed to the Lettings Shop and sales to Symonds & Reading.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here