Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

DJ recommendations

Last Summer

well f*ck a duck!
Jun 12, 2008
The Hill
What sort of DJ you after? Club night or wedding/party etc.?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I recommend Carl Cox.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Where is it and what you after? Got an agency so can cater for most..... PM me

D

Deleted User X18H

Me I spin. I do an evening set at the Cowley Club and the Stabber's Lourve Evenings.

D

Deleted User X18H

My missus has hired Mick Casey for our wedding reception. Anyone know if he's any good or not?

He is rubbish...........rubb-ish! IMO.

Once I was at one of his gigs and he went straight from Dexy's to the Birdie Song.

Everyone knows it's Dexy's, Wig wam bam, Oompah Pulompa Blanco, Who the fcuk is Alice, THEN the Birdie Song.

He didn't even announce when the buffet was open.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
I'll do it for free (as long as you pay for the wheels of steel to be transported) if you're an Albion fan (this is a stupid policy which has cost me at least a tenner this year, but I'm sticking to it because there are so many wrong 'uns charging £300 to play the same tired old tunes on the mobile "disco" they've been carting round for 20 years). Might not be much use if you're not into pop, indie classics and soul though. Lots of people tend to take their own mini soundsystem and let people pick their own tunes off an iPod/Spotify these days...always a winner...?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
How about Atilla? He NEVER changes his punk playlist that we have to ENDURE at Withdean.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
[yt]6GSuPKA6BrQ[/yt]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here