Votes: 1 1.7%
  • mind your own business

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Beach Hut said:
It was my Dads 80th birthday on 28.12.06 so I took a picture of us four kids and Mum and Dad as it was the first time we had been together in the same place for 8 years.

I am trying to get all my brothers and sister sin one place this year but it's harder than it sounds.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Starry said:
I am trying to get all my brothers and sister sin one place this year but it's harder than it sounds.

They don't enjoy sinning then? ;) :lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Starry said:

I was so glad I took the picture as we never all be in the same place again.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Parents have been married for nearly 60 years, God knows how they done it! I've done around 20 years of marriage split between 2 women and that was enough for me thanks!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Still together, 23 years this June.........I think!:dunce:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
My parents separated when I was doing my A levels (nice timing guys) and divorced a couple of years later - they'd managed 22 years of marriage before they split.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Parents divorced when I was 11 after 14 years together.

Both remarried a year later (not to each other) and still going strong after 33 years at the second attempt.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Divorced. My mother ran off with the man next door when I was eight months old.... unfortunately she took me with her so my Dad moved up the corporate ladder mother become a junkie and then a Hari Krishna.

Still... worked out well in the end :)... hari krishnaaaaaa hari krishnaaaaaaaaaaaa hari hari hari krishnaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:thud:

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Still together after 40 years.

If only people today had the same values as they have then maybe their wouldnt be quite so many divorces.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here