Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

" Dissapointing " weekend returns for king Kong

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Uncle Spielberg said:
Narnia is a magnificent piece of work, truely wonderful, I loved every single glorious second of it Les.

Cool Runnings is shit

hot

8.2 out of 10
What makes it 8.2 rather than 8.3 or 8.1? What are the criteria?

Plus Cool Runnings is clearly worth at least 9.723

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Les Biehn said:
Memento. Amazing film.

I still haven't managed to watch that all the way through, I keep falling asleep and waking up utterly confused by it.

Other favourites are Swingers, A Room for Romeo Brass and Gangs of New York.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Uncle Spielberg said:
Narnia is a magnificent piece of work, truely wonderful, I loved every single glorious second of it Les.

Cool Runnings is shit.

Cool Runnings is shit. Narnia was so so. It just didn't grab me, I really can't get into kids films in anyway.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Thats a very very silly thing to say Piers and you know it, you liked it and gave it a 7 last week, you are just trying to annoy Uncle now aren't you ;)

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Les

You have got to incur the wrath of Chappers now as well and its not a pretty sight, it really isn;t your day is it :nono:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Uncle Buck said:
Narnia was pony, but if Hollywood blockbusters are your thing Garth then that is super.

Havent seen it but I understand it follows the novel quite well unlike other films that are supposed to be about the book....

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Havent seen it but I understand it follows the novel quite well unlike other films that are supposed to be about the book....

It does follow the story, but the script is jumpy, the characters are not properly developed and what it lacks in a decent script it tries to compensate in special effects (I have to say I am not a fan of these sort of films anyway).

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Piers

Noone is interested in what you have to say now pipe down and get back in your pit :censored:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Uncle Spielberg said:
Les

You have got to incur the wrath of Chappers now as well and its not a pretty sight, it really isn;t your day is it :nono:

Yeah but at least chappers has picked some decent films in another post. Your to busy thinking about that happy days box set you want so as yopu can knock one off over Ron Howard you mainstream loving whore.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Uncle Buck said:
It does follow the story, but the script is jumpy, the characters are not properly developed and what it lacks in a decent script it tries to compensate in special effects (I have to say I am not a fan of these sort of films anyway).

Here here.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Les

You have lost the plot old boy. I don;t like happy days and Cinderella Man is a superb film and you are clearly a pork pie short of a full buffet.

Piers, that is Chappers joke not yours think of something original you fool ;)

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Uncle Spielberg said:
Les

You have lost the plot old boy. I don;t like happy days and Cinderella Man is a superb film and you are clearly a pork pie short of a full buffet.

Piers, that is Chappers joke not yours think of something original you fool ;)

i never said you like happy days I said you love Ron Howard you Goon.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I like the film Cinderella Man which happens to be directed by Ron Howard, get a fecking grip :nono:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Uncle Spielberg said:
I like the film Cinderella Man which happens to be directed by Ron Howard, get a fecking grip :nono:

Chill out Unc, its only a bit of harmless fun.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
:love:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here