Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Disapointing draw

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Not sure about anyone else but i'm very disapointed with the Fa cup drwa - unwinnable game, only played them a few seasons back so hard to consider it a BIG premier club to draw. make a bit of cash but not a great deal as not exactly a big ground.

I for one am disapointed.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Its a good draw in my honest opinion,a London club therefore we'll take a few,a good atmosphere,I dont think its an unwinnable game for a second,they're struggling,and theres a good chance we could give them a scare.

Dont be so negative

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Goring Gull said:
Not sure about anyone else but i'm very disapointed with the Fa cup drwa - unwinnable game, only played them a few seasons back so hard to consider it a BIG premier club to draw. make a bit of cash but not a great deal as not exactly a big ground.

I dont think anyone cares GG

you miserable shitbag.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Goring Gull said:

I suppose you were hoping for a team from "oop north" ,so you wouldn't have to travel too far. Tough shit :salute:

Freddo

May 14, 2006
Clapham
Goring Gull said:

i'd like to hear what u say if we had drawn burnley away,
i wouldnt take west ham away for granted IMO. definitely winnable, if the ground was any bigger it wouldnt be full. id say they are one of the big ones after the main 4 with the argies and just been taken over for £100m. what u gonna say when we beat them again????

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Goring Gull said:
Man Utd away was what was wanted - decent stadium, local a cool million in the bank.

Whats up?

Can't make it all that way to East London??

Top drawer imo!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
The only reason you dont like the draw is because you might have to spend longer than 20 mins travelling!

How many points on the 'UBERFAN-O-METER' would we get for this trip?

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Disagree Goring.Of all the London clubs (and it had to be a London club due to size of grounds and proximity of Brighton fans) then this is surely one of the better options??? Much as i'd like to go to the Emirates i've heard their regular visiting attendances are only 3000(i know we get more for the FA cup but West Ham are very generous), oh plus of course we'd get thrashed, as we would at Chelsea,Spurs,Fulham,probably Charlton,Brentfords horrible and Wimbledon aren't worth it.As for Palace i want the kids to develop a bit more and the diggers busy at Falmer before we play them.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Re: Re: Disapointing draw

Freddo said:
i'd like to hear what u say if we had drawn burnley away,
i wouldnt take west ham away for granted IMO. definitely winnable, if the ground was any bigger it wouldnt be full. id say they are one of the big ones after the main 4 with the argies and just been taken over for £100m. what u gonna say when we beat them again????

If we beat them i'll be happy then hope for Man Utd away

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I wouldn't call a draw disappointing, we can then turn them over at Withdean :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here