Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Disabled car mobility scheme.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
<mod: deleted abuse>

You sad little child. What the hell made you open this thread - you need to get a life. I'm sure the people who have disabled children or loved ones and do their best to help them out and help others (like some of the advice in this thread) are very grateful for your moronic comments. Oh, and I'm sure you will be banned :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
You sad little child. What the hell made you open this thread - you need to get a life. I'm sure the people who have disabled children or loved ones and do their best to help them out and help others (like some of the advice in this thread) are very grateful for your moronic comments. Oh, and I'm sure you will be banned :thumbsup:

Done.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011

I like to think most of us have thicker skin than to let a little cardboard wannabe football hooligan bother us, let's face it he's probably another speccy greasy little Nigel dolled up to the nines in his one and only match day stone island jumper & Burberry cap who's watched football factory a few times too many, (another jack law just spouting off) I wouldn't worry matey :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

I like to think most of us have thicker skin than to let a little cardboard wannabe football hooligan bother us, let's face it he's probably another speccy greasy little Nigel dolled up to the nines in his one and only match day stone island jumper & Burberry cap who's watched football factory a few times too many, (another jack law just spouting off) I wouldn't worry matey :thumbsup:

Thanks Hitony - Top modding - another little palarse kid gone :)

Tezz - I know mate and yes it won't bother me - just got my goat a little :lol:

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean

Thanks Hitony - Top modding - another little palarse kid gone :)

Tezz - I know mate and yes it won't bother me - just got my goat a little :lol:

It got mine too sheebo, I can normally ignore it, but like you said, its a topic for helping somebody needing advice. Not Danny Dyer wannabes.

Thanks hitony, don't need his sort on here.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Thanks, but I am only doing what I feel is correct.

I am the first to enjoy a good bit of banter from anyone, opposition supporters as well, but when homophobic remarks and also what was said on this thread, I just don't feel its wanted on NSC, but that does apply to EVERYONE! it had nothing to do with who he / she supports.

And again it is thanks to the good folk of NSC who used the "REPORT" button, that actually gave 3 of us mods the heads up, Keep up the good work and enjoy NSC, probably the greatest message board in the world :thumbsup:

saslowi

Feb 2, 2009
I am the leasee of a motability vehicle and my wife is the nominated driver. As I understand it the agreement states that the vehicle should be used solely for the benefit of the leasee but the term "benefit" can be interpretated to include the well being of carers.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
I am the leasee of a motability vehicle and my wife is the nominated driver. As I understand it the agreement states that the vehicle should be used solely for the benefit of the leasee but the term "benefit" can be interpretated to include the well being of carers.

Fair point. Not many see and use it at that. Blue Badge means park when or wherever U like.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Fair point. Not many see and use it at that. Blue Badge means park when or wherever U like.

How many people with a car on the motability scheme do you actually know in real life? And blue badge does not mean "park when or wherever u like at all" :nono:

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Oooh look my stalker has joined in, now be a good boy and try not to make yourself look like too much of a cock this time eh :rolleyes:

The relevance is that despite the car being in my mrs' name in her eyes it's my car - so much so that it's got my plate on it.

Stalker ??? have we crossed swords before ?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Thanks, but I am only doing what I feel is correct.

I am the first to enjoy a good bit of banter from anyone, opposition supporters as well, but when homophobic remarks and also what was said on this thread, I just don't feel its wanted on NSC, but that does apply to EVERYONE! it had nothing to do with who he / she supports.

And again it is thanks to the good folk of NSC who used the "REPORT" button, that actually gave 3 of us mods the heads up, Keep up the good work and enjoy NSC, probably the greatest message board in the world :thumbsup:

Yeah good work mate
he deserved that ban 100%

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Blue badge restrictions....No Parking at bus stops,on corners causing an obstruction,loading bays,at double yellow lines where there is double yellow stripes over the kerb...and what a lot of Blue Badge owners often forget...in disabled bays where the word "DISABLED" is written outside the bay,any disabled badge holder can park in a bay where the disabled symbol is inside the bay.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Blue badge restrictions....No Parking at bus stops,on corners causing an obstruction,loading bays,at double yellow lines where there is double yellow stripes over the kerb...and what a lot of Blue Badge owners often forget...in disabled bays where the word "DISABLED" is written outside the bay,any disabled badge holder can park in a bay where the disabled symbol is inside the bay.

So when 'disabled' is written outside the bay, who can park in that bay? *confused!!*

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
So when 'disabled' is written outside the bay, who can park in that bay? *confused!!*
I have such a bay where Disabled is written outside the bay,the bay is restricted to the disabled house owner where the bay is situated for their use only.
There was a case of this in Hove where a blue badge holder parked in one bay and was ticketed and he took it to court,but still fined £140 as it was pointed out that when you get a badge it is explained in the front of the handbook..if you have one look it up...

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I have such a bay where Disabled is written outside the bay,the bay is restricted to the disabled house owner where the bay is situated for their use only.
There was a case of this in Hove where a blue badge holder parked in one bay and was ticketed and he took it to court,but still fined £140 as it was pointed out that when you get a badge it is explained in the front of the handbook..if you have one look it up...

Ah! OK. I don't have one but my mum does. The handbook was lost years ago! But thanks for the tip.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
you could always mind your own business?

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here