Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dirty Derby

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Thank f*** we were so in control tonight cos this ref would offer us nothing! They could easily of had 2 blokes booked within the 1st 15 minutes. He then goes and books Navarro (I think) for what is his 1st foul and appears to win the ball anyway. Tosser that ref!!!

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Funnily enough I did find myself saying "dirty bastard" when Barnes was hacked down from behind at one point. They certainly picked up at least 3 bookings, it may well have been 4 ? I agree with what others have said about us outclassing them and that caused them to resort to fouling.

Diritest team I've seen us play this season so far was Portsmouth down at their place.
Agree on Portsmouth, and about that challenge which was poor and deeply cynical. There was another in a similar posiiton in the second half which was genuinely bad, could, maybe should hav been a straight red.

Apart from that it was mostly just a lot of trips and things, mainly on Kazenga who was just unstoppable in any fair way tonight.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
So called big teams are coming here and the only way they can compete with us is to put 11 men behind the ball, hoof it and kick the shit out of our players. I love it!

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth
What a bunch of mindless thugs they are - no skill just kicking lumps all night.

Shame their captain did not cop a 2nd yellow for sarcastically clapping the referee.

Even if most don't agree with you, I do :) I was shocked how there weren't more bookings, and how there weren't any in the first 5-10 minutes!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here